Ch 41

Tina denied reality as if she had lost her soul, crawling towards Alberto when no one stood up for her.

“Sir Michael! This is unlike what you promised. You promised me Elium’s wealth and honor…”

“YOU DIRTY FAKE SAINT!”

Alberto took the cup from the table and pushed it towards her gaping lips, holding her chin without anyone being able to stop him.

“HOW DARE YOU DECEIVE ME AND THE QUEEN!”

The tea from the cup flowed through her lips.

“SIR MICHAEL!”

Kyle roared and charged at Alberto, dragging him down.

However, the glass cup had already shattered to pieces when it hit the ground. And Tina, Tiago’s fake saint who had already drunk it to some extent, grabbed her neck with her hands.

“Ugh, urk…”

My brows furrowed.

She may be an exceptional accomplice in this scheme, but seeing someone die before me was not my pleasure.

The White Sand flower got its name not because of its color, but because it could kill a living being in a hundred seconds.

“DRAG HER OUT!”

The door opened in response to the Emperor’s thunderous cry, and knights came in. Then they started dragging out the dying fake saint.

Alberto, whose complexion had turned reddish, bowed deeply to the Emperor.

“Your Majesty, I didn’t know the saint I brought from the temple was a fake. I sincerely apologize.”

In a fit of rage, the Emperor yelled at Michael,

“What an absurd disrespect you have shown. AND YOU’RE EVEN ACCUSING THE TEMPLE OF SUCH FOLLY?!”

With a stiff face, the Queen kept her mouth shut.

It was amusing to see how her hands flinched whenever the Emperor shouted.

“COME ON, GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES BEFORE THE SAINTESS AND ASK FOR HER FORGIVENESS!”

Alberto’s face showed bewilderment as the Emperor’s words rang out, and I turned the end of my lips upward.

He gritted his teeth and knelt before me.

As the Emperor could not let the pregnant Queen bow and ask for forgiveness, he decided to place the blame on Alberto.

“My apologies for the disrespect I have shown you, Saintess.”

I leaned slightly forward and made eye contact with him.

‘He was a madman who hit someone with his horse, and he just killed a woman.’

He has harmed numerous people on countless occasions.

“Sir Michael.”

I patted his cheek with my hand.

In the eyes of others, it would look like a simple pat on the cheek. But, with Ciel’s blessing, he must have felt a shock similar to being slapped on the face.

“……!”

His eyes widened.

I still smiled and whispered to him,

“The God of Benevolence had just asked me to deliver it to you.”

I stood up and smiled lightly.