41.Hubbyyy

Mew: Hubby...Mew is looking at Gulf like a small baby....

Gulf: was confused coz he doesn't know what happened..whether Mew lost his memory again or he just remembered him...he come close to him...Mew...they both stared at each other for a few seconds...

Ana: Mew do you remember everything...

Mew: broke eye contact with Gulf and said yes mom...I had a long dream where I was a kid and Gulf is taking care of me but when I opened my eyes I felt it was not a dream it was real...it happened to me...my mind was of kid and I used to call him hubby ....

Gulf: cried a few drops and nodded as yes...Baby....

Everyone is feeling a little awkward that Mew got his memory back but he is still in a relationship with Luke...they all know both need to talk...Ana asked everyone to come down with her so that Mew and Gulf can talk....

After everyone left...Mew looked at Gulf who was already staring at him..

Gulf: So do you remember what you did last night...Gulf was confused that if he still remembers his present or he again forget it...he just wanted to check if he remember both past and present or he still has only one memory...

Mew: If you wanna know how good I sucked your balls last night then yes I remember it....

Gulf: looked outside to sure no one is near Mew's room...he slapped Mew's shoulder...shameless pervert....

Mew: laughed...but he held his head which hurts due to laughing loud....aahhhh....

Gulf: Mew we can talk later... now you just take a rest ....Gulf gets up to go but Mew held his hands....

Mew: Hubby don't leave me please ...take care of me the way you use to do earlier...just like a baby...

Gulf: smiled....so you loved the way I used to care...you don't think that I was crazy back then for you...

Mew: No my Hubby can never be crazy...

Gulf: hold Mew's cheek call me again Mew...please call me hubby again....

Mew: Hubby ...hubby ...hubbyyy...I love you hubby ....baby Mew will always love you..

Gulf: aww my baby....I missed you so much ...they hugged each other....Gulf stays with mew till Mew again falls asleep due to the effect of medicine....

At evening...

Everyone keeps checking Mew from time to time...everyone had their lunch and snacks in mew's room so that they can talk about him being a baby and tease him for being a brat...

Ana: Honey, why are you so shy I saw you even naked once....she laughed...

Mew: shia...mom stop embarrassing me...why you all are so bad...you don't have to get ready for the party later...

Gulf: party??

Ayaan: Yes honey Mew launched a new product in the market and as mew is not well we will go to attend it...

Akil: You all go I will stay with mew here....

Ayaan: No Akil please you know I hate these business parties you have to come with me...

Ana: Okay then you two go with Grace and I will be here...

Gulf: No mom, I think you should go too... it's a big day for the company and you should be there don't worry I will stay with Mew...