Chapter 63

He was Christmas morning,crimson fireworks and birthdays wishes .

Flora's Pov

"Don't panic...take a deep breath okay....be you...you're beautiful darling "

The wedding planner said and I smiled...

Today's my big day....and I'm speechless ...I do not know what to do but to rather go with the flow....

Two weeks back...Aiden proposed and he said he wanted to get married as soon as possible and i said okay....

It feels like he proposed yesterday...time really flies....

I really wish my parents were here today but everything happens for a reason....

I'm happy I met Aiden.....im happy I saw that babysitter poster....I'm happy I met dana...

There's no other person i wanna do this with but aiden and if I could go all through this again...I'll without a doubt

He is my person and I'm happy I let him in...

He is my safe heaven and my peace...the only person I want to tell how my day went....

The only person I want to tell when something good And when something bad happens to me.

The father of my unborn kids....

I promise to love him forever and be with him through whatever.

"Ok every one in position 3...2...1...go" she said and suddenly the doors open and all eyes were on me but my eyes were on him.

I slowly started walking down the aisle....with an elegant smile...

I want him,all of him,his flaws,his mistakes,his imperfections, I want him and only him

I'll choose his happiness over mine every time.

He's that part of me that I'll always need.

Love's about finding the one person who makes your heart compete,who makes you a better person than you ever dreamed you could be .

It's about looking in their eyes and knowing all the way to your bones, that they are simply the best person you've ever known

As I finally arrived at the pulpit...I stood facing Aiden and I saw him wiping his eyes...his eyes were red..

"You're so beautiful " he whispered and I smiled blushing....

"We are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Aiden Nicholeson and Flora Cole..."

The priest continued talking and i looked at Aiden to see him also staring at me and he both locked eyes before he smiled and I did the same

The happiest day of my life....I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us