It's a Small World (Arc 3)

First chapter in 2022. Lets go! I want to make a small announcement, when I asked you guys if you wanted a Arcane book, almost everyone who commented said a big yeah. After finishing Arc 3, there will be a small pause in this book since I will work on Arcane book.

Also, I will check for grammar mistakes later, as I'm tired at the moment. you can also help me by pointing them out in the comments. Enjoy the chapter.

Over the horizon, the sun was slowly falling behind the rocky mountain peaks. Once bright blue sky, began to turn orange as last sun rays soon gonna be blocked by the towering mountains. Below the snowy peaks, a forest layed covered with tree canopies which hid the wildlife of the forest.

It's would be hard to belive that this same forest few days ago was a frozen wasteland, and now booming with life. But this is Al Ghul forest after all, cursed to be a cold death trap for ten months and a paradise for two months every year. The forest now was filled with all sort of noises, bird songs, annoying crickets and a flowing river, which flew through the forest with all it's greatness.

The scene cuts to the kunais flying through the air, hitting the the tree as someone dodged them. Young, and pretty short girl which wore one of League's assassin white outfits looked back to see a assassin had a red hoodie without sleeves, under it he had a navy leather tonic.

The assassin also had a red face mask which covered his face up to his nose and some sort of black tech glasses covered his eyes. On his belt few smaller needle point kunais and larger talon kunais hanged. That person was Y/N, now wearing his real outfit.

Your POV

You: (Arabic) Hand over the bag.

I threatened as I pointed my sword at the bag she held. I was only able to see her eyes which were hard to read. She of course didn't listen and started running away again. I hissed and started following her again. I been chasing her for two minutes yet she only rans, not even trying to fight.

I find killing someone who is not even trying to fight back as not a worthy kill, so I'm trying to catch her. Shiva would say this morale of mine is debatable, on the other hand Cain finds it as a weakness, he is rarely around overlooking my training so I don't really care.

I pulled out a rope and one kunai and started to tie the rope around kunai
like I did few days ago when fighting those assassin. The girl was faster and more acrobatic than I thought and was dodging every kunai I threw.
I had to close the distance before she finds a way to escape.

I throwed my kunai at one of the branches, the kunai dig itself into the branch on impact, I lightly pulled the rope back to see if it will hold the action I will do next, which it will. I  pulled myself little bit into the air and swinged myself towards the girl. I actived the daggers on my shoes as I prepared to land on her.

She somehow managed to dodge the attack just in time, but not without getting slashed on the back by one of my daggers on the shoes. I put myself into defensive stance as I pulled by sword out. I saw her blue eyes glaring at me through the mask, I guess I finally hit the nerve. It's matter of seconds before she-

The girl again runs away, leaving me confused, no, dumbfounded. I groaned as I put my sword back on my back and-

You: (Arabic) How did she?...

Not even a second after going after her, I lost her just when I went around a corner...went around a tree that is. I stopped thinking about how she escaped when I saw the same bag she had now laying on the ground. 'She finally decided to hand it over' I though as I picked up the bag from the ground.