Please be okay...

Seulgi POV:
After mine and Irene's make out session, things escalated and yes we had sex again. I hated myself for running back to her. Constantly going to her seeking that validation, that temporary solution to all my problems.

I lay awake in her arms, it was morning but very early. Like I'd say 6am meaning no one would be awake. I was hoping they wouldn't be anyways.

I pulled away from her arms and she moved around a bit but I quickly put a pillow into her arms so she wouldn't wake up.

Then I dressed into my clothes and slipped out of that room.

I needed to find a way out. This entire warehouse was very big with almost identical floors, doors and everything. Only if you went inside of the room you would find it to be different.

I knew why Mr Min may have chose this, so that if people did find them it would take a while to locate their whereabouts.

He was smart but for all the wrong reasons. I tried to understand every area of the place whilst the rest of them slept.

Once I figured out how to get out and which room was which I walked into the room that held the two boys I got into this mess.

I needed to distract the guards at the door though and just as I turned the corner to think of a way I noticed the pair of them asleep.

I facepalmed because how stupid could someone be? And scoffed because it was now so much more easier for me.

I slowly walked over to the door careful not to wake the guards up even though I knew that would be impossible. They were snoring wayyy too loud and if they were light sleepers they would have woken up by now.

I rolled my eyes and controlled the urge to just kick them. I turned the door handle and it clicked open. Of course it did.

I saw the two men inside stiffen but I put my hands up in surrender once I had closed the door.

"You? You're that same girl who got me into this mess. What are you gonna do now? Kill us? Impossible you're too weak to".

The man from earlier spoke to me, the one I had brought here. He wasn't wrong. I hung my head low and said "I didn't want to, I'm not here to kill you so nothing will happen. I'm going to make things right".

They pair of them looked at me intently. "I recognise you. I just don't know where from". The man who was Mr mins son spoke.

"I know from where, but we shall not reminisce the past. It wasn't the best memory."

He nodded still not completely up to date with what I'm saying. "My names Seulgi, I am Irene the girl who was with me earlier? Well I'm her mate. What are your names?"

I thought of how I felt the need to introduce myself as my alphas mate. It sucked to be an omega at times.

"Well I'm Jungkook and this is my hyung."

"I'm Taehyung".

I nodded at them and we sat there talking and enjoying each other's company. They didn't ask me to untie them and I didn't do it either.

We all knew there was no point in do so. Taehyung forgave me for getting him into this mess and I apologised too.

Things seemed okay I guess. I could call them my friends. Since meeting Irene I was not able to be around anyone besides her and "our men".

"So why are you talking to us when you're with them?" Jungkook asked the innocent question that was on all three of our minds.

"Irene's my soulmate, as you know. She doesn't actually like me. She just mated me and uses me when she's horny. Sometimes she doesn't even use me. She makes me suffer by being with others. She's working with Mr min".