We

lowercase intended

i left. i left the castle that same day. i didn't care who was going to look, or even if they didn't. it was around midnight, maybe later, judging by the moon's placement. there i was, sprinting to the stable. as i got there, i put my hood on, no one should know that i was getting over here. "hello! welcome, what can i do for you?" the man at the front desk said. "f/n f/l/n." i said, sounding drowsy. "ah i see, late night ride right, haha!" he sounded jolly. "just give the paperwork please, i do have somewhere to be." i explained to him. "oh alright, here just sign here and here, we'll get your horse out in a second." he told me, i signed and a few minutes later, my horse came along. I named her cc, as in cookies and cream, for the pattern on her. she may look harmless and not very quick, she was actually one of the quickest horses in hyrule. "thank you." i told him. "see ya, and stay safe kid." he said, giving me a low smile. i just nodded. jumping on to my horse, i kicked her on the side lightly, and then i began to ride, to hateno. by the time i was hateno, it was sunrise. keeping cc at gollop must have tired her out a lot, i gave her three endura carrots. "oi, asshat!" i heard my friend jasmine call out for me. "fuck off bro, i just got here calm ur non-existant tits down" jasmine was an honest sweetheart, and she was pretty. she had medium length brown hair, her skin was like a light tan, and she often word her father hand-me-downs. though her father was currently at rito village, he had permanently moved there, and jasmine was living with her mother. "are you sure your mom is ok with this?" i asked, worried about her mom not wanting me there, though she said it was fine, through multiple letters. she even had her mom say it at least 10 times, and signed it. as the sun got high, jasmine took me to her place, and told me to put my horse in a little area beside her house. i was already liking this better place. normally i was woken with angry yelling, or a slam to the library door. as i went into jasmine's house, i met her mother, tatiana. her mother had short wavy brown hair, she had a similar skin tone to jasmine, just a little bit darker. her mother was a very kind woman who was also strict but you can tell she is very caring and she loves jasmine. as i spoke to her, we heard the blare of trumpets, and those trumpets could only mean one thing, father was here. i looked terrified, "umm, here i have a mask that could hide your face from him" jasmine told me. she ran to go get it, she came quickly as she left and gave it to me. i thanked her and put it on. we all then went to do the most proper thing, go in front of the house and bow our heads until he waves us off. so we did that. jasmine went somewhere else. i remember her telling me about the lake near her house. she said she would take me there once i got out of that shit hole called hyrule castle. i wish i was never royalty.

a/n- I do mention my friend and her mother, i was describing what they looked like irl. Please don't think that i sound racist because i am not. my friend had me write the description of her and her mother for anyone's concern. - frogkid<3