Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 1

🍼little Jimin

"Daddy!"

Yoongi smiles while dropping his leather tote bag on a small bench standing in the entrance hall and opens his arms to catch his little one.

"Kitten!"

Jimin jumps in his daddy's arms and Yoongi squeezes the petite body. He is so happy it's Friday! He hears Hoseok doing something in the kitchen, he is probably cooking a delicious dinner for them. Yoongi moves Jimin so he is comfortably holding him on his hip and goes in the kitchen.

"Daddy, what did you bring?"

Yoongi knows he is busy due to his work, a lawyer doesn't work just 8 hours per day, that isn't enough in Yoongi's job. So he buys some small gift for Jimin every Friday. Jimin's hands land on his cheeks and Yoongi spots something new. French manicure?!

"Hoseok!?"

Hoseok peeks out of the kitchen while licking the sauce from his fingers.

"Yes?"

Yoongi goes in the room and put Jimin down.

"French manicure? Really?"

Hoseok shrugs because why not? He needs to get pedicure every few weeks and they are also offering manicure. Jimin liked the look so why shouldn't he get it?

"He is a little, he should enjoy different things than manicure."

Yoongi is referring to his childhood. He and his friends used to play outside all the time, they spent so much time outside that their mothers had to almost forcefully drag them back home in the evening. They pretended to be Indians and built teepee or pretended to be hunters who are trying to hunt a mammoth. Yoongi thinks Jimin should play outside too, he is a little after all. And Hoseok is keeping Jimin inside and clean as if he is an expensive cat. Hoseok pulls the chicken out of the oven and smiles at his husband.

"Yoongi, stop being an asshole."

Their dinner is ready in a moment and Hoseok goes to get Jimin. They sit down and start eating. Yoongi keeps glancing at Jimin's short fingers. The manicure suits him. That's all he can say when his partner and little are both so stubborn. After dinner, Hoseok goes to bath Jimin and then it is bed time for the little one. Yoongi's duty is to read a bedtime story so he tucks Jimin in his bed and looks around the little's room. It is so neat, pieces of Lego are in boxes, stuffed animals are sitting on the windowsill of the bow window. Jimin is hugging his stuffed pink bear and watches Yoongi who chooses a book - Angelina Ballerina. Yoongi sits down on the edge of the bed and starts reading.

Jimin is really sleepy. He closes his eyes while listening to Yoongi's voice and rubs the stuffed bear against his cheek. Yoongi is listening to Jimin's breathing which is calming down as he is falling asleep. Yoongi stops reading and his eyes fell on the short nails with French manicure.

"At least it really suits you."