Rebirth

She caught glimpses of light and shouting in the distance, but the only thing making her want to scream was the ringing in her ears.

Doors slamming open and closed. She sat up, blinking multiple times until her vision cleared up. She watched as Tony pinned Peter to the wall yelling, "You fucking did this to her."

Peter taking any words thrown at him because nothing could be worse than the feeling he had inside than losing the woman he loved. 

She crossed her arms forcefully as she noticed she was no longer in control of her own body.

The new owner of body scowled at Peter and Tony, "Can you all fucking shut up?"

They both turned to look at her as they walked over to her side. Nat was trapped behind a glass looking at the scenes before her in a third person perspective. 

Peter asked, "How are you feeling?"

She looked at him sternly and said, "Annoyed", as she got off from the infirmary bed. 

Tony put a hand up in front of her interjecting, "Where are you going?"

She faked a smile and said, "Anywhere away from you two, children."

She pushed away from Tony as he reached hold of her hand causing her to turn around and push him away, not knowing the strength she now held Tony went flying as Peter caught him in mid air before he could get hurt. 

She got into the elevator turning around to look back at them as she smirked, "Oh, don't come looking for me", as the elevator doors closed shut. 

Nat felt this new energy of power and conquer like if no one can ever stop her. Her emotions no longer existing, she felt free with no care in the world. She walked in the middle of the street knowing no car would hit her as horns began to beep at her with civilians annoyed at ignorance. She blew a kiss towards all of them to piss them off. 

She heard sudden footsteps rapidly approaching her as she turned around grasping Peter in the throat. 

She laughed and said, "What a turn of events, sweetheart."

She placed him back down as she crossed her arms waiting for him to catch his breath. 

He said, "Nat, I know you're still in there."

She smiled and said, "Actually, Nat had an upgrade. Whatever was holding her back has now been terminated. She's been reborn, Peter Parker."

Peter reached out to grab her hands as she yanked them away as Peter pleaded, "Nat?"

She tilted her head and said, "Actually, you can refer to us as She-Venom."

She turned around pushing through the busy streets of New York City with a new mission at mind, taking over. 

Peter chased after her as he asked, "Where are you going?"

She rolled her eyes annoyed as she held Peter up by the collar of his shirt throwing him across the street through a restaurant. 

She clapped her hands together as she spoke to Nat on the inside, "Seriously, he's so needy."

Nat sighed on the inside hating every bit of being stuck behind bars. 

She-Venom began running embracing her new form as she jumped up high in the air and digging her claws in the side of a building. 

She exclaimed, "Oh, the power we hold."

Nat asked from the inside, "So, what exactly are your plans?"

She-Venom smiled as she replied, "Create an army."

Nat muttered from under her breath from the inside, "Of course, you are."

She felt a thud against the building as they turned to look at Venom himself. She climbed quickly onwards as she jumped through buildings as Spider-Man quickly joined the party. 

She laughed, "Wow, two delights. I must be a very popular girl around these streets."

She launched forward grasping onto the next building. 

She looked at them both with a tedious glare, "This is boring, how about we play a game..."

She reached her hand forward taking hold of a boy who had been watching tv in his apartment. She looked down at him as he cocked his head to the side as he asked, "Nat?"

Nat stood up looking through behind SheVenom's eyes as she gasped, "Oh my god... NED?"

Ned yelled, "Woah, that's very high up... Um, do you not remember me?"

She-Venom smiled evilly as she looked back at Venom and Spider-Man finishing her words, "A game of catch."

As she threw Ned across the sky. She scaled throughout the building yanking people from their homes and throwing them across seeing how quickly both Venom and Spider-Man could work to catch innocent civilians. 

She laughed as she launched herself over buildings across the city as terror finally struck through New York. 

She-Venom yelled within the city, "Meet your new villain, She-Venom!"

She laughed as she crawled down the building running through screaming people, throwing cars around as Spider-Man swooped down trying to catch the cars in mid-throw. 

Peter yelled from under the mask, "Okay, you're starting to piss me off."

She paused in her tracks as she turned around snarling, "You want something to be mad about?"

The black goo spread across Nat further transforming what was once her Black Cat suit to a villainous formation mimicking Spider-Man's spider on the chest of his suit on hers, but her's being all white. 

She smirked at him and said, "How about we give the city a sight to look at. Spider-Man turns dark."

A mask formed over Nat's face as her suit fitted over her body finalizing the last touches to mimic Peter's suit, but with a dark essence to it. 

She laughed as Peter stood there filled with sadness not being to recognize the girl standing before him. 

He shook his head as he lunged forward for her as she quickly moved out of the way causing him to crash into a crowd of people. 

Peter growled as he stood up, "Alright, I'm done being fucking nice."

She-Venom smirked at him and said, " 'Bout time we see a bad boy."

They both ran towards each other bracing for each other's attacks as suddenly Venom came crashing through the side of a building ramming into She-Venom throwing her through glass windows. 

She groaned as she didn't have enough time to react before Venom grabbed her by the legs throwing her against the side of a brick wall. 

She fell to the ground as she rolled over yelling, "Fuck, I was wondering where you went."

She slowly got up feeling a slight ache of pain as Nat from the inside was feeling every ounce of pain instead. 

She-Venom stood up tall and proud as she waived her arms for them to do their worse as she yelled, "Oh, you've seen nothing yet."

SWAT cars and helicopters began to approach the scene as she stared around them. 

She bowed as she announced, "Oh, a crowd. Nothing better than that."

She saw a curious thing be shot into her midst by a SWAT member as she caught it in her hands. Time slowed down as the only one who could feel it was Nat deep inside her own body as she watched the flames erupt from her hand as both her and She-Venom yelled in agonizing pain being thrown aback. 

She-Venom quickly left the scene screeching as she could feel Nat being able to take over in her time of weakness.