part 37

Hellloooo everyone ❤️

Pyaar chahiye bohot saara... 🥺

______________________________________

Piya was sitting with an open mouth...

Sana rolled her eyes...

Sana:

mu baand kar le! Makkhi ghus jaana hai...

Fir teri beauty kharab ho jayegi or nikah bhi nahi hogi.

Mai baata rahi hu.

.
.

Piya: tere or bhai k bich kal raat saach mein kuch nahi hua ya tu mujhe baata nahi rahi hai? 

Sana: yaar tere se kya hi chupau? Sacchi nahi hua kuch bhi. Kasam lage!

Piya: kyun? Bhai unromantic Hai? 

Sana: nahi, Allah ka shukar hai ki kafi romantic nikle par bhai mai sou na?

Piya: matlab tu so gyi?

Sana:

Mai jaan buj k nahi soyi thi yaar..

Unke room ka bed itna soft tha, pillow itne soft the, upar se unhone meko hug kiya na, Toh meko neend aa gyi.

Piya: u can't be serious!!  I can't believe this!!

Sana: arey saach bol rahi hu behan! Aab neend is love! Mai usko ignore thodi e kar saakti hu?

Piya: kisi ne apna first night aisa nahi maanaya hoga! U are just so fucking stupid Sanu!!

Saying that, piya left.

While sana started thinking about the last night which was her and her sauhar's first night.

........

.
.
.
.

Flashback :

Sid was kissing sana with all his love and passion!

She was patting his arm to leave her but he was in a daze!

He Just loves her so much and seeing her as his wife, he wasn’t able to stop Himself from loving Her!

Feeling that her breaths were uneven, he broke the kiss and touched their forheads!

She was feeling too shy!!

He smiled and looked at her.

Her face was glowing in the moonlit night.

She was looking like a moon, he was looking at her as if she is the most precious thing he has ever seen...

He kissed her forhead and whispered....

Sid: Jaan❤️

Her heart skipped a beat.

The softness in his voice made her soul shiver.

Sid :

Thank you for coming in my life.

I feel so lucky to have you...

I feel happy that I can call u mine..

My wife ❤️

Honestly, jaab se tum mere life mein aaye ho na, I never considered u as my cousin sister.

U were always someone very special to me and I always felt an immense kind of connection with u.

I had a different feeling for you and I never felt anything like that for anyone else!

I never knew that what i feel for u is love...