Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father

I don't know where anything is because I haven't gotten a tour so I can't necessarily sneak out

You know what- I don't have to sneak out because if I recall he just said I had a curfew and technically I'm not in school yet down here.

Once I made it to my room I went to the closet and grabbed me a outfit for tomorrow.

Then I locked the door and went downstairs back to the dining room to see some gone and some still there.

" so i'm going to go and i'll be back " i said gaining their attention.

" Where are you going? " Sperm donor asked.

" I have a friend near here and I'm going to go to her house so I can see her. " I said seriously.

" why do you have clothes? " he asked and I rolled my eyes.

" I'll be back " I said and with that I left ignoring their calls.

I walked outside and saw my motorcycle in the front- perfect.

I put my clothes in the seat and quickly got on only for the door to be opened.

" do you not remember the rules? " Sperm donor asked coldly and I turned on my motorcycle.

" of course I do " I said sarcastically and pulled off.

Honestly I say fuck those rules because he doesn't know me and I don't want him playing the father role now.

Luckily the house is like ten minutes away so I can just go there anytime.

————
Once I got here I parked in the front and ran up to the door.

I heard loud babbling as I opened the door and I looked to see Serenity playing with a toy.

" Princess! " I said happily and she looked up.

She started crying and I heard footsteps.

" Serenity- " Diana said and stopped when she saw me.