After Hours // Sun/Moon & Night guard!Reader

Hello!

For the purpose of plot, Sundrop and Moondrop will be two separate people.

----

You are a security guard, and you work day shifts. Or, used to.

Oh, the glory days of not having to be paranoid.

You sigh as you clock in for the night, no point in dwelling on that now. You'd done this once before, but that was the entire pizzaplex. Now, it was just the daycare. Why? Something about Sundrop and Moondrop being separated now, and restless, meaning they needed someone with them all night until they adjusted.

Who was walking the rest of the pizzaplex? Hell if you knew.

The last guests were leaving now, but none were emerging from where you were headed to.

Superstar day care pickup!

"Wow, if that massive and very obvious sign wasn't there, I would've missed it!" You thought to yourself, sarcastically. You just wanted to go home, but no. Apparently, you were the only one qualified for this job, because you were "hyper" and "seemed like a child" which the two would love.

You slip through the big red doors, and try to hide your growing excitement. You'd never admit it, but secretly, you loved it here.

Sundrop was always so caring and kind natured, moondrop was overprotective and a little bit of a "rule breaker" from how many times he'd broke Sunny's rules since the damn things had been separated.

You get to the doors, and shake your head softly, already hearing chaos inside.

But as the door opened, all felt silent. All was silent.

Your boots were almost silent against the carpet, and you saw the colourful slide.

Slide into fun!

You shook your head, but something golden caught your eye. You looked over, into the playground itself, and saw- "Sundrop...?"

You mutter this to yourself, watching the animatronic gesture to the slide, and yourself, telling you to slide down.

You blink.

He's gone, like he was never there.

Did you imagine that?

{First person POV}

I blink, what the fuck?

No, no, he'd- Sundrop, he'd just been there, hadn't he?

Something else catches my eye, something having from the netting. I grab hold of the railing, "Moondrop?!" I yell, loud enough for him to hear. He looks up, waves at me, then points near the theater. I look to it. There's nothing over th-

By the time I've looked back, he's gone now too. For fucks sake!

Enough playing cat and mouse, I'm going in. Sitting on the slide, I feel stupid, but as I start going and land in the ball pit, I feel happier. I make my way through the ball pit and out, where I spot my saviour. The security desk.

Sure, sun or moon could easily walk over there and get me (if they needed anything, I'm watching them after all), but the two seem terrified of the place, which is slightly odd.

If I can just get over there-

My thoughts are cut short when cold, metallic hands wrap around my arms, hauling me up and dropping me onto the playmat.

"Oh, a new friend! Are we having a sleepover, where are all your friends?!" But as soon as Sundrop takes one proper look at me, it's like he notices something.

{Second person POV}

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't know you were gonna be here!" He says, his voice still super high. It was shrill, and he was irritating.

"H-how do you know my name?" You ask, moving your h/c out of your dull e/c eyes.

He giggles, "well, with the amount others talk about you, glamrocks included, I was bound to find out!" There, his voice, so annoying. However, you held your tongue. No reason to upset Sundrop if you didn't have to.

But, as Sundrop rambles on, Moondrop sneaks up behind you, grabbing your waist and lifting you up. "Naughty, naughty... You should sleep..." He said, in the deep, rumbling voice of his. "No, no! Y/N has to stay and play!" Sundrop whined, but quickly shushed at the stone cold glare from Moondrop.

"I'm a grown adult, I don't-" you began, but where cut off as Moondrop dropped you down onto pillows and beanbags. "Sleep, or I'm afraid you'll be punished. Naughty children always get punished..." He said, and Sundrop was quietly complaining in the background.

Until-

"Oi, you! Sun or whatever the fuck!"

Montgomery?

"Oh, Montgomery, no foul language!" He said reprovingly, but with no real anger in his tone. You took the opportunity to sit up, seeing as Moondrop was distracted.

Montgomery was advancing toward Sundrop at an alarming rate, extending out a clawed hand, Sundrop seemed to sense he was about to be hurt and froze, not sure what to do-

Moondrop pushed Montgomery far enough away he lost his balance, before sfalling flat on his robotic ass. "What the-" he began, but Moondrop cut him off. "Naught boy... No harm can come to Sundrop, those are the rules..." He said, his eyes slowly darkening to a red and his scratchy voice sounding angry.

Montgomery backed up, scrambling away. Moondrop scared everyone, it seemed. Even animatronics. Well, aside from Sundrop. And you.

{Time skip!}

1:00 AM.

It was 1:00 AM, and you were tired. Well, sort of. You weren't as tired as you could be, but still. Sundrop was a workout, even though you weren't doing anything.

Moon had been "patrolling" or whatever, so that no one else could get in. You didn't know why Montgomery would do that, he didn't even have a reason! Maybe he did?

Whatever it was, Sundrop was still talking your ears off, and Moon was high in the netting, watching out for any bots or otherwise.

Until the lights shut off, and you knew what you had to do. Sun dropped to the ground, howling in pain, and laid still after a while. You quickly pretended you were asleep so Moon wouldn't get angry, and potentially harm you.

You felt something touch you, and held your breath, praying it wouldn't be your last...

____

Sorry I left this on a cliffhanger, but I didn't know what else to write-

So, I have decided, some oneshots will be ships (like moon/sundrop X reader), but not all of them will be. I have decided to mark these.

"X" means I'm shipping two or more together, "&" means it is not a ship.

Look at the top for example, that has "&". Alright, that's all.

Bye!