Chapter 42: Problem solving

Since signing the contract with the MT company, Yan Hao has not been distracted by other things, and devoted himself to the research of the mimic system.

"No, even if I take this algorithm to the extreme and successfully write a system program, I can only reach the combat level of a five-level mecha at most." Yan Hao is extremely keen on mathematics, although his algorithm only After five days of trial calculation, there is still some distance from the so-called extreme. But he can already roughly calculate the final result of this algorithm based on the current law, and the final result of the super-optical brain calculation. Although it will not be very precise, the general category can still be grasped.

"If it's just a level five mecha, then the practicality is not great." Yan Hao muttered to himself.

Judging from the current statistics of the Federation, Level 5 mechas and mecha fighters are the most numerous, which means that most mecha fighters can control Level 5 mechas. Although the successful development of the mimic system can make it easier for them to operate, but if the mimic system can only stop at level five mechas, then most mecha fighters will be more willing to use the original command operating system.

After the fifth-level mecha is the sixth-level mecha, a mecha fighter who is accustomed to driving with a mimic system is naturally not as fast as a mecha fighter who has been using commands to operate. Moreover, if you want to change the operating system, the reaction speed of the mecha is infinitely synchronized with the human body when it simulates actions. The core software of the mecha must be refined with wind and thunder stones. The wind thunder stone is a high-level metal that can only be used by mechas above level 8.

The existence of the wind thunder stone has greatly increased the manufacturing cost of the mimic induction system. Therefore, according to Yan Hao’s current research direction, even if the mecha is finally produced, it can only be used for those who cannot advance to the sixth level of mecha fighters. And used by people of high value.

"Senior's mecha black soul should look like level five or six." Thinking of this, Yan Hao turned on the optical brain terminal and sent a message to Sheng Heng.

Yan Hao: [Senior, what level of mecha fighter are you? 】

Sheng Heng answered quickly: [Why do you suddenly remember to ask this? 】

Yan Hao: [I just ask casually. 】

Sheng Heng: [I am currently a level four mecha fighter. 】

Yan Hao: [What about the black soul? 】

Sheng Heng: [Level six. 】

At level 6, Black Soul is quite appropriate.

Yan Hao suddenly became a little emotional: "I will work hard for another month. If there is no new progress, I will write a program according to this algorithm. For a level five mecha, it should be enough for senior Sheng Heng to use it for the junior year. Right. In another year, I should be able to find a way to write a mimicry program for Level 6 mecha."

If it was the previous algorithm that was determined to be unable to achieve the goal, Yan Hao would discard it without hesitation. However, Yan Hao, who was reborn for the first time, no longer had the desire to compare in the previous life, let alone set any goal he must achieve. In this life, he wants to live more casually and only do what he wants to do.

He wanted to study the mimic system, so he studied it seriously, but he didn't give himself a time limit. For example, to what extent he could study within five or ten years, he was more enjoying the process.

Therefore, even though Yan Hao discovered the limitations of his current algorithm, he was still willing to implement it, even if the mecha might only be used by Sheng Heng alone.