Chapter 43: One Hundred Star Coin

At 8 o'clock in the morning, Yan Hao received a urging message from Barbie as soon as he arrived in the laboratory, asking him if he could give the data on time.

"Are you in such a hurry?" Yan Hao saw that the other party was anxious, and immediately opened up most of the math problems he solved last night and continued to solve it.

When he had breakfast just now, he stroked through the process he wrote last night in his mind. At this time, he wrote it smoothly. In the end, it took only one hour and twenty minutes to finish the previous formula.

Yan Hao saw that the time was still early, and quickly went through the formula again. After confirming that it was correct, he clicked save. When the upload was in the mailbox, and it was about to be sent to Barbie, Yan Hao stopped abruptly.

[You have to remember that every formula and every value you write is money. 】

"Is this formula that I wrote, do I still have to charge money?" Yan Hao frowned, "But Barbies are my friends. I shouldn't charge money for helping friends. But, I also agreed to the seniors. ."

"And, even if you want to collect money, how do you price this?"

Yan Hao checked his own problem-solving process for only two minutes, thinking about this problem, but thinking about it for a full eight minutes, until the urging message of Barbie came back again.

Barbie: [Good day, are you finished? 】

Yan Hao hasn't figured out the pricing yet: [Can you wait a little longer? 】

Barbie: [How long will it take? The laboratory and I have set a time for the use of the super-optical brain. If it takes a long time, I will cancel the scheduled time and let others use it. 】

Good day: [No, just a few minutes. 】

Yan Hao thought for a few more minutes and finally determined the price, but he did not send an email to Barbie first, but first sent a message to Barbie.

Good day: [I have finished writing? 】

Barbie: [So fast? Then you send my email, I will go to the super light brain ventricle now. 】

Good day: [I have something to tell you. 】

Barbie: [You said. 】

Yan Hao took a deep breath, but still wrote out the rhetoric he had prepared: [I promised my brother that I will charge money for every formula I write. 】

On the other side of Guangnao, when Barbie saw the news sent by Good Day, his whole body was stunned on the spot.

"Senior, I'm not wrong, you netizen is a liar. The result of this light-braining calculation is not necessarily correct. It is shameless to collect money first." The young man said with yin and yang strangely.

Barbie told his teacher about Ri'an solving the math problem as early as yesterday, so at this time, the teacher was also standing behind him. The old man who was full of expectations, when he saw this sentence, the disappointment in his eyes even exceeded the anger. He thought that someone really solved this formula.

Barbie was also very disappointed and even a little sad. Although he did not meet with Ri'an, he used to regard Ri'an as a friend.

Just when the Barbies were about to reject Good Day's request, another new message was sent from the other side.

Good day: [Does one hundred stars work? 】

Barbie blinked, then blinked again: "One hundred stars?"

The old man who had already turned and left stopped after hearing the apprentice's exclamation.

"Teacher, Good day, I only want one hundred stars? This amount is not a liar, right?" One hundred stars is the money for a meal at most. Which liar spends one day and one night solving problems, and in the end only cheated the money for a meal?