Chapter 45: Pamela

According to Yan Hao's original idea, the modified mech does not need to change the console, but only needs to add an induction radar to allow the mech to simulate the actions of the driver. This induction radar can be bought in shopping malls on the market. Yan Hao originally planned to buy it directly outside, but after he read the information sent by Barbies, he knew a more professional induction radar. This kind of radar needs a level five mecha maker to make.

Yan Hao is still a freshman and has not officially become a mecha maker, let alone making this kind of radar. After thinking about it, the only mecha maker Yan Hao knew was his teacher, Professor Qin.

Professor Qin should be in school.

Yan Hao thought for a while and sent a message to Professor Qin. This is the first time he has sent a message to Professor Qin.

After sending the message, Professor Qin may be busy, and did not reply to Yan Hao immediately, and Yan Hao did not rush to call. There will be no problems with the modification of the soul.

Professor Qin returned the news to Yan Hao at eight o'clock in the evening, and he made a direct call.

"Do you want a Pami radar?" This special radar was made by a mecha maker named Pami, so the radar was named after Pami.

"Yes, teacher." Yan Hao.

"What is it for?" Professor Qin asked.

"I am studying mimicry systems recently, and the sensing effect of the Pami radar is better." Yan Hao said.

"I know this. It seems that you have done a lot of work lately." Professor Qin said with satisfaction. This student named Yan Hao is his most promising class in this year. Highly talented, hardworking, and not arrogant.

"Are you in the school laboratory?" Professor Qin felt that Yan Hao's background was familiar, like a school laboratory.

"right."

"Then two days later, I'll go back and bring it to you in two days." Professor Qin said.

"Is the teacher out of school now?"

"It was originally there, but some things went home in the past two days, and it will take two days to go back." Professor Qin saw that Yan Hao was a little disappointed and couldn't help but said, "Are you in a hurry?"

"A little bit." Yan Hao nodded honestly. He also wanted to debug it after he got the Pami radar.

"Well, let me give you a call in a moment. His name is Zhou Xiong. He is my assistant. Let me tell you. Tomorrow you go to the tenth floor to get it." Professor Qin said.

"Thank you, Professor." Yan Hao was delighted.

The next day, at ten thirty in the morning, Yan Hao waited at the elevator door on time.

The ninth and tenth floors of the experimental building are not open to the public. Only teachers and their disciples from the school can be specially approved to enter. Yan Hao has visited the ninth floor twice before, borrowing the super light brain of the school.

With a "ding", the elevator door opened, and a gentleman in a white coat and glasses walked out of the elevator. This person was Zhou Xiong.

At this time, there was only one person standing at the elevator entrance. He looked immature, and he was a new student. Zhou Xiong asked without thinking, "You are Yan Hao."

"I am, are you Zhou Xiong's senior?" Yan Hao hurried up to say hello.

"It's me, come up." Zhou Xiongchao Yan Hao beckoned.