Chapter 49: Private order

Because Sheng Heng arrived two days later than expected, the time for Yan Hao to modify the Black Soul became urgent. Fortunately, Old Pang only asked him to help out every weekend after school starts, so he has plenty of time to modify Black Soul.

The Black Soul is a level six mecha, and Yan Hao's mimicry system is not perfect, and can only reach the level of a level five mecha. Strictly speaking, such modification has reduced the performance of the black soul. But this performance is for others. For Sheng Heng who has hands on it, a five-level mecha that does not require command operation is better than a sixth-level or even a seventh-level mecha.

However, in addition to the performance changes, Yan Hao retained the weapon system of the Black Soul. In other words, the combat state of the Black Soul can only reach the level of the Level 5 Mecha, but the weapon performance is still Level 6.

Because it was the first time to refit the mecha, Yan Hao prepared very carefully. When writing the mimic system, he started to think about the modification, and until the final draft was finalized five days ago, I don’t know how many changes have been made. . Originally, what he was most worried about was the replacement of the mecha core. After all, the mecha core level made by Fenglei Stone was very high and required the sorting and fusion of mental power.

At first he planned to try it on his own first, if not, then he would find a way to ask senior seniors or teachers for help, but by chance, he assembled the parts in Pang Lao's laboratory for a whole afternoon. Let him be a lot proficient in the mental guidance of mecha assembling.

It took Yan Hao a day to modify the circuit of the Black Soul, and another half a day to implant the mimicry system into the Black Soul system, and finally replaced the mecha core made by Feng Thunder Stone. After everything was completed, Yan Hao used the optical brain to check the running circuit in the black soul again, and only after confirming that there was no problem, did he inform Sheng Heng to come over for a test drive.

Sheng Heng had been waiting for it a long time ago, and he ran over as soon as he waited for Yan Hao's notice. Cheng Wenkang and He Shao, who knew the news, naturally did not lag behind. They put down their hands and followed them. In fact, in these two days, in order to wait for this moment, none of the three of them left the school, so they waited dryly in the dormitory.

"Senior, let me explain to you." After Black Soul was refitted, the cockpit had some changes, and Yan Hao needed to explain to Sheng Heng.

With that said, Yan Hao stepped on the elevator to go to the cockpit with Sheng Heng.

There is a gap of about one meter between the cockpit and the elevator. This distance is only a slight leap for mecha fighters, but it is difficult for mecha builders with low physical fitness to take off in place.

"Hey, where's the pedal? Is it stuck again?" Yan Hao pressed a red button on the side of the elevator, but he didn't see the telescopic pedal coming out.

"Senior, the pedal inside seems to be stuck, let me take a look." Yan Hao said, bending over to check.

"No." Sheng Heng stretched out his long arms and directly buckled Yan Hao's waist. Then he leaped and took Yan Hao easily across the one-meter gap into the cockpit.

"Yo." Cheng Wenkang.

Boss, this is showing her boyfriend's power.

"Tsk." He Shao.

Actually took the opportunity to take advantage.

After landing, Yan Hao was a little dazed, watching the elevator one meter away start to get tangled up for a while, what to do. The elevator is tall and narrow, and the movement is too big and easy to fall.