Chapter 50: Netizens meet

Back in the dormitory, He Shao was still screaming in admiration for the scene he saw just now.

"Hao, do I have this mimic driving system, I can also drive mecha?" Every teenager has a mecha dream, and He Shao is no exception.

"Ordinary driving should be no problem." Yan Hao said.

"Then I will get a mecha too, and you will help me refit it when you come back?" He Shao said excitedly. He is not very demanding. It doesn't matter if the level 3 or 4 mechas, the main thing is that I have had the addiction to driving mechas. .

"You can modify it yourself, and I can teach you." Yan Hao said.

"I won't learn this." He Shao shook his head.

"Why?"

"This mimic system is the result of your research, I can't learn it. Moreover, even if I learn it, there won't be any new breakthroughs. It's better to honestly let you modify it for me." He Shao said.

"Yes, if I have the time to teach you, I can modify several mechas." Yan Hao nodded in agreement.

"You kid, you actually laughed at me for being stupid." He Shao threw it over with a smile-a pillow.

Yan Hao smiled and avoided, and the two of them were laughing and arguing-He Shao suddenly saw-a box, he ah-yelled out: "Almost forgot, your package. You have been-straight for the past two days. Refitting the Black Soul in the laboratory—have no chance to show it to you. I saw—the next time, this package has already been sent—more than a month ago. Hurry up and see what's inside."

Yan Hao indeed forgot the package during this period. After unpacking the package, it contained a black metal box. After opening the metal box, first a chill came out of the box, and then a burst of blue. Light.

"Wind Thunder Stone?!" He Shao exclaimed-sound.

Yan Hao also recognized it. He deliberately studied the wind thunder stone when he decided to replace the black soul with the core of the mecha, and naturally he also knew the rarity of the wind thunder stone.

"Babbit is the wind thunder stone for me?" Yan Hao muttered, "isn't this thing hard to buy?"

"Of course it's difficult to buy. This thing requires a mecha maker of level 8 or above to be eligible to buy it. Professor Qin is not necessarily eligible to buy it. Who are you, a netizen, who makes such a big deal?" He Shao couldn't help it. Touched the wind and thunder stone with his hand, "It's such a big piece, at least tens of millions of stars."

"He may have sent it wrong, I'll ask him." The two exchanged addresses and the communication numbers by the way. Yan Hao found the communication number of Barbie and dialed a voice call.

After the phone rang for ten seconds, it was connected, a clear male voice rang on the other end of the phone.

"Good day, why did you think of calling me?" Barbie looked very surprised.

"I received the package you gave me." Yan Hao said.

"The package? Did you just receive it? I remember it has been mailed-more than a month." Barbie was very busy this time. Because of the math problems that Yan Hao solved, the research progressed ahead of schedule and was busy every day. Do not touch the ground with your feet.

"I was in the laboratory before, and I opened it today." Yan Hao said embarrassedly.

"Oh, understand, understand." Bobby Worm said.

"Barbie, did you send the wrong thing?" Yan Hao asked.

"Sent it wrong? Didn't you receive the Thunder Stone?" Barbie asked.