Chapter- Thirty Two

ALONZO'S POV:

A greedy mess.

Lust twinkling throughout her eyes and moans of desire slipping with her mumbles. Her body glistening while she presented the best of herself, thrusting back at me slowly, innocently as if I won't have a clue of what's being done there.

I grabbed her by her soaked hairs, pulling her little face to look up at me. She shivered, closing her eyes and I buried my face in her neck, kissing her, unleashing myself on her. My lips wanted to traced all of her body, each and every single inch of her, letting her know where this body, soul belongs everytime she touches herself..

She began moaning louder with my name on her lips. I nibbled her sweet spot, marking it till a point where she can't feel it anymore. She felt weak from her legs and began trembling and squirming. I held her leg in my arms, bending her slightly in front of me.

“Do you want me to tease you a bit more or... ” I whispered close to her ear and stroke my rock hard member over her dripping wetness. At this point, where she's too vulnerable to resist, maybe I already know what's up next.

“I.. I want you.. ” she voiced, biting her lips seductively, intensifying the heat trapped inside me, provoking my beast with that slow thrust on me.

I slammed her tiny drooling face on the glass, grabbing her by her neck, snarling close to her with my cravings escaping my control.

“Of course Baby! You'll get exactly what you want. ”

With that being said, I rammed my erection inside her, deep to make her give up on her legs, screaming in her squeaking voice. She felt exactly as pleasurable as last night, gripping around me, gaping with every thrust. She couldn't spell her words when I began stroking it deeper inside, what a pretty sight to look at, even prettier when felt.

She eyes went rolling back with her breath hitching and she whispered, watching her exposed self in the glass, unaware of her not breathing for moments. I couldn't be gentle to this little seductress. I gave her what she was still too fragile to bare. She began clenching around me with her clit tensing up as I stroke it with my finger.

Her back arched and I slammed it deep making her climax with a scream. He glossy body gradually melted in my arms, her wetness gushing out of her tiny self as she kept calling my name from her glossy lips.

“Yes baby.. Show me you like what you got.. ” I whispered to her, continuing to pound her over my erection while she gushed everytime I stroke it inside and out of her. I held her up in my arms as she trembled to her numb legs. There she was, already weak and a mess.

I pulled out of her to watch her squirm and run out of breathe. I released her neck and tossed her around to face me. Her eyes we're rheumy with her body glistening like a goddess. She felt embarrassed, blushing coyly.

“Awh.. Was that too rough for my Blossom? ”I teased, biting my lip at her hiding her face in my chest, mumbling slowly.

“No~.. Stop teasing me... ”

She's so pure, full of affection to everything that feels safe to her. The way she could wrap her arms around me while snuggling into my chest, resolved a fact that she felt safe. Of course she has right to feel all the comfort and warmth she deserves, not even someone with heart of devil would deny that, but.. will this closeness bring her escape or tangle her in this void...

ROSLYN'S POV:

I stepped out of the shower feeling the soft morning breeze hit my damp body and I held the towel tightly on me. He walked out, wrapping the towel around his waist with one hung around his neck. I couldn't stop feeling my stomach roll and jump with my heart doing stunts. His piercing deep gaze can make me feel naked and act the way he likes and that's something I.. like.