Chapter 13

Week 12

€ Wyatt I need to start working again €

What! Why? You don't need to work what about the girls

€ The girls will be fine because they will have a babysitter €

There is no need for that I'm already providing for this family

when I get home we'll talk about this okay?

€ Okay love you €

Heaven placed the home down then walked into the living room. "So how's everything going at your house" Heaven asked Ellie as she sat down beside her on the couch.

"It's okay, Jake and I are having another baby so Laya can have a little sister or brother" Ellie said and Heaven's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" Heaven with amusement in her voice.

"Yeah I am 8 weeks pregnant" Ellie said and Heaven squealed.

"I hope it's a boy this time" Heaven said and Ellie nodded.

"So when will you guys have another baby?" Ellie asked and Heaven looked down while playing with her fingers.

"Um... Wyatt and I are fighting a little so we don't really get t-" Heaven said slowly when Ellie cut her off.

"Are you freaking serious?" Ellie asked as she searched Heaven's eyes.

"He used to tell me how much he love me and stuff but now, when he gets home all he does is ignore me" Heaven paused "he says he's really tired" Heaven said and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"That's not the Wyatt I know, maybe something is bothering him" Ellie said and Heaven shrugged then leaned forward.

"We haven't had sex in a while" Heaven said in a low voice and Ellie looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me Heaven" Ellie said and tears filled Heavens eyes.

"Sometimes I have to wonder if it's my fault, I shouldn't have gotten him that stupid job, he should know that I want to feel loved" Heaven sniffed and Ellie hugged her.

"Maybe he is ch" she said and Heaven just stared at her "cheating" Ellie said "I'm just sayings, doesn't have to be true" Ellie said then shrugged.

"I don't think he would do that right? Maybe he's just really stressed and tired from work" Heaven said and Ellie patted her on her back.

"Yeah let's just stick with that for now" Ellie said, the door opened and everyone turned their attention to it. Seth walked in then placed his bags down.

"Good afternoon ladies" Seth said with a nodded as her removed his tie from his neck.

"Good afternoon" they both said in unison.

"You're home early" Heaven said and he glanced down at her.

"Yeah I finished what I had to do quickly so I just came home" he said and Heaven nodded.

"Seth Yay!" Both the girls screamed while running inside the room with their hands in the air.

"Hey Zuri and Zara" Seth said then picked up both of them. Malaya ran into the room after with her arms raised.

"Me too I want upsies" Malaya said and Seth laughed.

"Okay I will put Zuri on my shoulder then carry both of you in my arms" Seth said and he did just that.

"You're stwong" Zuri giggled. "I made something for you" Zuri said and Seth's face lit up. "Me too" Zara said.

"Really" he said with a grinned and the girls nodded then pointed upstairs. Seth walked up the stairs with the girls while giggling and laughing.

"Wow the girls really love him" Ellie said with a surprised look on her face.

"Yeah they really do, he's a really nice guy and he always play with them no matter how busy he is" Heaven said with a shrug.

"Aww that so sweet of him, how is he single?" Ellie asked and Heaven giggled.

"You don't know that, maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship as yet after his history with his wife". Heaven said and Ellie stared at her.

"What did his wife do?" Ellie asked with her head tilted to the side.

"She took most of his money that's why he went bankrupt, he couldn't pay his bills and stuff so Wyatt helped him and he's slowly getting back up on his feet" Heaven told her and Ellie's face sadden.

"Oh, you can tell that he is a very hard working man and he loves kids, he can have any girl not by his looks only but his personality too you know" Ellie said and Heaven simply nodded. Heaven couldn't take her mind off Wyatt and what Ellie said. Heaven knew Wyatt wouldn't cheat on her or so she think. She kept telling herself that Wyatt loves her. She had to see for herself if he was truly cheating or was he really tired when he gets home.

"Okay I have to get home to make dinner" Ellie said as she stood up. "Malaya!" Ellie called "we have to go home now!" Ellie shouted and Malaya came walking down the stairs with a sad pout.

"No I don't wanna go" Malaya said and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"I know sweetheart but we have to go home to make dinner before daddy gets there" Ellie said and shook her head.

"I wanna paint with them" Malaya said as Ellie took her hand.

"Laya you can paint tomorrow when you see them, now let's go, tell aunt Heaven goodbye" Ellie said and Malaya nodded.

"Bye Bye auntie Heaven" Malaya said and Heaven waved her goodbye. As soon as they left Heaven stood up then walked up the stairs.

"I wonder if the girls are ready for something to eat" Heaven asked her self as she made her way to the girls room. She heard giggling and laughing, Heaven peeped her head inside. A small smile came to her face when she saw the twins painting on Seth's face, no wonder Malaya wanted to stay so badly.

 A small smile came to her face when she saw the twins painting on Seth's face, no wonder Malaya wanted to stay so badly

"You really don't have to let them do that" Heaven laughed and Seth glanced up at her.

"It's okay I don't mind, I say let them have their fun, maybe they won't get a chance to do this to anyone else" Seth grinned and Heaven smiled.

"Mommy look" Zara said as she pointed at Seth's face. Zara started to laugh and Zuri joined in after.

"Okay I'm glad you guys are having fun, I am going to prepare dinner do you want some Seth?" Heaven asked.

"Yeah sure, thanks" Seth said and Heaven nodded then left.
••••••