Chapter 62

"Now it's time for the next step" I hummed as we left the throne room.

"What is it?" Watson whispered to me while looking around trying to not look suspicious and he looks like the most suspicious person I have ever seen.

I leant near to his ear making him nervous and the other two looked over at us "Cake" I whispered then moved back to see he looked confused.

Watson then started to laugh making me grin "Anyway, we have full control and power now, so I expect no interference unless I order for you it" I looked to Mycroft.

He bowed to me "Of course, Lady Pandora, her majesty and everyone else will not move until you do."

"Good we have been working for this chance for change for many years, I have also got blown up and stabbed for this, my I need a holiday after this" I sighed.

"Let's go together!" Sherlock yelled.

"Its not a break if you're there, you cause all the problems" Mycroft smirked and Sherlock was ready to throw down.

"We are in the royal palace" I reminded him "You may do that outside or near the window to the throne room."

"Why?" Watson asked me.

"It became a rule since those are the perfect spots to watch men slap each other since they still aren't allowed to punch or kick and no weapons either" I laughed "They cry so easily from one slap."

"Sounds like you have done that before" Mycroft smirked.

"I have murdered people" I reminded him "But it seems you have a different idea with slapping, would you like me to bestow one on you? Where would you like it?"

Mycroft blushed a little while Watson was going down the hall "Hey, I want one to!" Sherlock yelled.

"You will get a punch soon!" Watson yelled making me laugh.

"Brother, this situation Liam and (name) have risked their lives to create is an opportunity that will not come again, if things do not change now then one way or another this country is finished, (name) has shown us all that" Sherlock spoke up.

"Hmm, so it seems that you have realised his design, as well" Mycroft smirked.

"Then you understood him, too?" Sherlock asked suspiciously.

"He's in on it to" I explained.

"HUH!?" Sherlock yelled.

"So you didn't figure out everything?" I smirked "What a disappointment."

"I did! I just don't want to think about him and you together!" Sherlock explained "Its gross! He's old!"

"And handsome" I explained once again to him "Like a fine wine."

"No, he's water, basic!" Sherlock yelled.

I went over and kissed Mycroft's cheek making them both pause "I won't see you until after the plan so rest well, I hope you can wait a little while longer for me, you were very desperate when we were alone."

I left him blushing and hummed happily as I walked to where Watson is.

"Hey, I'm desperate!" Sherlock yelled.

"Its not attractive" I informed him as he followed after me.

"(name), Sherly, don't die" Mycroft spoke up and we both turned to see a pure look of concern on his face.

Sherlock was grossed out while I gave him a gentle smile "Like I can die" I laughed.

We took a carriage back and Watson punched Sherlock's arm every time he came near me or tried to talk "Do you still hate me?" Sherlock pouted.