- Beach Day -

It was officially the first day of summer vacation. And Momiji had invited the all of you to a Sohma private beach house, which if you didn't know, was located infront of the sea.

You were, of course, incredibly excited, as mentioned before, you weren't allowed to do this things a lot, so you were glad you could. Everyone had obviously, accepted the invitation, except a certain grumpy cat. But after Momiji had requested you, to personally ask him, he hesitantly agreed, claiming something about not wanting Shigure being a pervert.

You currently, dropped the clothes in your arms on to the floor of Kyo's room, before taking a seat by the bag you carried in. "I get that we're leaving tomorrow, and you want to pack. But why do you have to do it in my room?!" Kyo grumbled, a little grouchy because of the rain.

"Cause, I wanna." You replied, sticking your tongue out, before turning back to your clothes. Only the second you turned to your clothes, all your motivation left your body. You leaned back, resting your body on Kyo's back, the male had gotten used to your constant skin contact, and accepted it, despite being so grouchy today.

A few moments passed, the silence continuing to be peaceful, until Kyo gently got up, making sure you didn't fall, when he moved out of place, since you were leaning onto his back. "Come on, the clothes aren't going to fold themselves." He sighed, unconsciously brushing the bangs that covered the front of your head away. Kyo soon got out his own clothes, packing beside you.

Although only mean comments were exchanged, the pitter patter of the rain was calm. And the happiness in your heart continued to grow.

🐈🐈🐈

You, Kyo, Yuki and Tohru were the last ones to arrive at the beach house, both Momiji and Kisa went to greet Tohru, Haru had ran towards Yuki, Hiro made his way towards you. "Hiro! Hihi! How have you been? It's been awhile!" You ruffled the young boy's hair, ignoring his stubborn will to get away. Despite that, he was happy to see you again.

"(Name)-nee-chan.. hello!" Kisa popped out form behind Hiro, even more excited to see you. You rested your other hand on top of her head. Her voice was gentle and soft, but her smile was glowing. "Kisa! Heyyy! Are you doing good? I've missed you!"

"(Name)! (Name)! Let's go to the beach?" Momiji bounced around you, persuading you to go to the beach, especially since if you want Kyo and Maybe Hiro would follow. "Ah! Sure! Let's go!" You told him, earning a few cheers from him, Haru, Kisa and Tohru.

🐈🐈🐈

Momiji grabbed your hand, running towards the water with full force, while you kept up with him, but instead looked more like a kite who couldn't fly. Kisa and Tohru were already in the water as they looked at clams and other tiny sea creatures.

Meanwhile Yuki, Kyo, Haru decided to watch for now, before deciding if they wanted to go into the water or not. Hiro had claimed he was unwell from the ride here, and opted out from all beach activities watching with the guys.

You and Momiji, jumped into the water. And in a matter of seconds the two of you were engaged in a water fight. "Haha! Gotcha now Momiji!" You splashed more water on him, the excitement still running through your veins.

It wasn't long until Haru proposed a swimming race between the men, Yuki ended up riling Kyo up when he said he'd participate. Kyo took off his jacket, and unconsciously wrapped it around your shoulders when you left the sea. He walked into the ocean, ready to win this.

🐈🐈🐈

When the sun set, Kyo still sat on a rock in the middle of the sea, sulking on his lose. You approached him, floating in the water. "It's okay, if you didn't win this time, next time you'll do much better, I know it!" You told him, startling him, suddenly.

He wrapped his arm around your wrist, pulling you on the rock he was seated on, when he noticed you struggling to get on it. "Still playing superhero?" He asked, referring to the time he called you his hero, because you always saved him. A chuckle escaped your lips as you nodded your head. "Yep! Haha!"

As the two of you sat on the rock, that resided in the middle of the ocean, facing the sunset, his hand brushed against your cheek, before it rested on it, his warmth seeping through his skin, reaching your cheek. He leaned in, his lips touching yours. As the two of you, enjoyed the moment.

🐈🐈🐈

While Kyo and Yourself walked up the hill, that lead to the summer villa. You had unexpectedly seen Kisa run off with tears in her eyes, and Hiro fall to his knees. "They, sure are dramatic." Kyo mumbled under his breath, earning a small smack from you.

"Hiro? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" You asked him, pulling him back onto his feet, before bending down and brushing the dirt of his bare knees.

After a few minutes of being quiet, Hiro explained how Tohru'a green notebook had fallen out, and how he noticed the picture of her mother. When he had returned, he had ended up questioning why it was always about her mother and never her father. In which she only replied with a smile. After that Kisa had said he was insensitive, and asked why he had even joined her on this trip.

"Hiro, first of all it's okay to cry, don't hold them in. Second of all, the reason why you came on this trip was for Kisa right? That's sweet of you, and I'm happy your here. I missed you, you know. Third, you don't know what people have going on in their lives, Tohru too is dealing with something, like we Sohma's are, so you should think about everyone.." You embraced the young boy, who tried his hardest to fight off his tears.

"..I know. I'm sorry." He apologized, quietly, returning your embrace. "Let's go apologize to Kisa and Tohru, we can go together, if you want." You told him, glancing at Kyo, who looked extremely bored.

"Okay."
🐈🐈🐈

That night, under all those shining stars, Tohru sat outside on the balcony alone. As she mumbled it's okay over and over again, trying her hardest to not cry. You, who had known she would be here, gently closed the door behind you, as you took a seat beside her, resting your hand on her head.

"Tohru. It's not okay. But you know what is? It's okay to yell when you're mad, or cry when you're sad. I have your back, so if you're lonely come to me." You told her, as you wrapped your arms around the brunette.

"I'm sorry. About Hiro. He's an immature brat. But he didn't know. And you know, you're not alone. It's not okay. Don't say it is." She wrapped her own arms around you, as she rested her head on your shoulder.

"(Name)-chan.."

🐈🐈🐈