42.Loving you more

Gulf: opened his eyes and look at the person holding him...he move and kissed Mew's forehead ...I love you, Mew...

He looked at the bodies of two are still naked...he blushed...Gulf tried to get up but Mew was holding his waist tightly as if someone will steal Gulf from him if he lose his grip....Gulf is trying hard not to disturb Mew's sleep and loosened the grip....

Mew: What??..he opens his eyes a little bit hubby sleep na....

Gulf: I need to go to the washroom please leave me...

Mew: No, hubby don't go na...Mew settles himself in between Gulf's neck and holds him more tightly...

Gulf: Baby, please...

Mew: will you come back to bed again...

Gulf: Mew it's already lunchtime....we skipped the office too...we should go down...

Mew: No, I want to cuddle more...

Gulf: Okay I will come back in bed, now let me go...Gulf tried to find his shorts but Mew find his shorts first..

Mew: Go like this...

Gulf: Mew I am not....I am not wearing anything I feel shy ..please give me shorts....

Mew: as if I have not seen you naked..go I wanna see your perfectly rounded ass...

Gulf: Mewwwww you have become so bolder and a pervert too....

Mew: I know daddyyyy.....

Gulf: blushed ...stop teasing me, baby....

Mew: okay whatever my daddy says...

Gulf get up to go to the washroom and Mew looked at his ass till Gulf closed the door of his washroom....Gulf even shouted from inside you are pervert Mew....

Gulf went to the washroom till Mew sleep and when Gulf come back and get inside the blanket again he hugged Mew ....

Mew: open his eyes and slapped Gulf's ass.....

Gulf: ahhh Mewww....

Mew: Don't remind me of your moans baby....

Gulf: stop playing baby.....ummmm....Mew.....I wanted to ask you something....

Mew: yes hubby... ...

Gulf: umm what we will tell to family member ....I mean are we gonna hide....they don't know you are not with Luke anymore ..and we have not decided what we are now...??

Mew: How Come we have not decided hubby...we are husbands...and yes we will tell everyone about it...do you still have doubts Hubby or do you want to hide this again...

Gulf: No...I don't mean that Mew...I thought you don't consider that marriage....you only said it was a void one...

Mew: Okay, then let's get married again....

Gulf: Did you just propose to me??

Mew: Yeah let's get married again hubby...and this time it would be the real one...

Gulf: hugged Mew tightly....I love you, baby...I love you.. let's get married....

Both spend some more time together in the bed..and then get up to go downstairs....

They saw Everyone was sitting at the dining table to eat..they also joined them...

Mew: Before we start we have something to tell you all...I and Luke broke up long back, he is with someone else now and we...I mean I and Gulf are together now and we decided to get married again...