8 || Sammich and Drama

A/N: Yo so-
If it's ok with y'all, Y/N will be the only one Freddy will call Superstar in this story 'cuz special nickname ykyk
I'm also gonna scrap the new guy idea cuz it was dumb and lowkey boring xd
Didn't proofread <33

~

12:30 PM

It was just another day at the megaplex. The animatronics entertaining the children, employees helping customers, and the best part-- Lunch!

You had a sandwich stack like the ones from scooby doo, only smaller. It had lettuce, ham, tomato, cheese, onion, bacon, ketchup, and the list goes on. You decided to eat your lunch at the Daycare. Normally, you wouldn't be allowed to eat in the play area so you hoped that the lights were gonna be off, thus you getting away with it and seeing Moondrop. Luckily for you, they were off.

You sang a little song while you were finding a spot to eat your sandwich in.

E'rybody say sausage, keep it going!
Eggs, bacon, grits sausage!
Tell dat bitch, come and lick my sausage!
Pull up in IHOP ordering sausage!
Need a pancake with the mothafuckin' sausa-

"Uhpmf" you suddenly felt something bump into you. It was... a child? Are they crying? Ew, is that snot?

"Please help me! There's something chasing me!" they pleaded as they hugged your leg for dear life.

"Naughty boy..."

'Ah.'

The moon animatronic came into view, and the child only hugged your leg tighter. Once Moondrop saw you, they were about to leave, not being in the mood for one of your shenanigans, till they saw the child they were chasing hiding behind your leg.

"Give me the child. They broke the one rule!"

"Man kid, you fucked up." Normally you wouldn't swear in front of kids but you still haven't eaten lunch so you aren't really yourself.

The moon tried to lunge for the kid hiding behind you. The child was able to evade it but was still being pursued by the animatronic. They both ran circles around your figure but the kid accidentally hit your arm and since your hold on the sandwich was loose, it fell out of your hands.

Everything went in slow motion, the sandwich was falling apart and you were about to catch it when Moondrop bumped into you making you lose balance and watch as the sandwich fall to its demise. All its contents were scattered on the floor.

There are a thousand words in a dictionary but none of them could describe the pain you felt.

"Nonono Baby, speak to me!" It was a mess. You would've done the 5-second rule but you were in a kids' play area. God knows how much germs the floor has.

You were on the verge of tears. You could never get a sandwich stack that perfect again. You slowly looked up at Moondrop, and the sad look on your face made them feel a pang of guilt.

You sadly picked up the sandwich and threw it in the trash on your way out.

Moondrop watched your figure walk farther away out of their sight. They long forgot about the child they were chasing and kept replaying the miserable look on your face.

Why did you look so upset...

It was just a sandwich.

Did it seriously mean that much to you?

Why did their chest feel heavy...

Why do they feel bad...

The Snickers commercial was right, you aren't you when you're hungry. Throughout the day, you weren't your normal cheery and laid-back self. Everyone was worried.