Sun's Liking

As you worked at the desk, Sun would be right next to you, watching your hands work; watching your every move. He'd constantly interrupt you, but be interesting to talk to.
As you messed with buttons and paper work, Sun would open a fresh bottle of glitter-glue. He'd try to copy you; being busy at work too.
But the glitter-glue would suddenly pop & squirt onto your face. You'd freeze in sudden confusion and shock.
"Ah! Ah!! I'm sorry! Sorry! It didn't mean to pop! I-I didn't want it to pop!!"
Sun would start to panic, he'd grab paper towels from under the desk drawer and rub them all over your face, trying to get your every spot. Some landed onto your clothing. Sun would look at your clothes, then start rubbing the paper towels everywhere. You'd get a sudden feeling of blood rush; your face would turn slightly hot like an oven being lit up, heated. You couldn't move from being flustered. You oddly liked it; but didn't want to feed into these thoughts. It was just a silly animatronic, thats's all.
"There! Are you comfortable now?? Are you okay? Is it off? Again, I'm so sorry."
Sun would inspect you again.

You'd shyly look at him, grabbing the sticky paper towel from his metal fingers.
"Uh, yeah. It's all off, thanks though.."
You'd look away from Sun, trying to get rid of your blush by working on your paper work as if nothing happened.