✨💜Chapter 39💜✨

*Bts's pov*

We all were sitting outside the room. The doctor was checking
y/n up.

We all were feeling relieved as y/n
woke up.

Soon the doctor came out and we all got up and go towards him to ask abt our princess's condition.

Yoongi:"How is she now doctor?"

Doctor:"She's fine she just needs a proper rest and meal. Give her healthy food everyday. And don't send her to school for 1-2 weeks.Her wounds r still healing.She'll be discharged tomorrow morning"

We all thanked him while bowing down.

Hoseok:"Can we meet her?"

Docter:"Oh yh u can! Just don't make her remember that incident coz she can be still traumatized by it"

We all nodded and entered the room just to see our princess looking at the scenery outside the window.

Maknae line rushes to her and hugs her tightly but carefully.

*Y/n's pov*

I was looking outside the window when I felt multiple pairs of hands engulfing me in a tight but secure hug.

I looked up to see jimin, tae and kook oppa hugging while tears flowed down their cheeks.

I smiled at them and at the other oppas who were standing near the bed with tears in their eyes.

Jimin:"Do uk how scared we were when u were not in the party anymore?We were panicking and were really worried for u!"

My eyes got teary as I tried to speak,

Y/n:"S-sry o-oppa"

Jin:"Yah! Don't be sry! We all should be sry to u that we couldn't protect u even though we promised mom and dad and ourselves to protect u till our death!"

I didn't said anything and just looked down.

Namjoon:"Oh yh! Butterfly do uk u r going to get discharged tomorrow morning"

I smiled and sighed tiredly as I was feeling sleepy.

Jin:"Oh my baby is feeling tired! Let's eat something first ok?! Then u can sleep. Look at u my baby has gotten so thin! Aigoo come on joon let's go and bring some nice healthy and delicious food for my baby!"

Bts except jin:"OUR baby!"

I giggled at their daily bickering and just layed down.

Soon joon and jinie oppa came and all of them started feeding me.

After that I go to sleep.

____________________________________

(Time skip next day)

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up and oppas helped me to stand up.

I took a shower and wore the clothes oppas brought for me.