Chapter 80

When I wake up, I'm still in Harry's bed but he's gone. Ron's bed is empty but I hear his voice from downstairs. I walk to the sitting room to see everybody, except Harry and Mr. Weasley.

We spend hours cleaning and Moody even helped me get rid of a boggart in another room. Hermione told about everything that's been happening and what the order is exactly. Before we know the day has past and Harry was back.

He's cleared of all charges and thankfully will be going back too school with us.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We make our way at Kings Cross station with the entire order scattered around us with Harry walking in the middle. I look beside me when I hear a bark and I see the same dog that night wat the womping willow. "Padfoot! Are you barking mad?!" Moody looks at the dog,"you'll blow the entire operation"

The dog walks by us into a nearby room and Harry and I follow,"Sirius,what are you doing here?" Harry says the moment we enter the room. I close the door behind me as Harry takes a seat near Sirius,"If somebody sees you..." I say as I walk towards them.

"I had to see you off, didn't I?" Sirius looks at Harry and take the seat next to Harry,"what's life without a little risk?", "Well I don't want to see you get chucked back in Azkaban" Harry says softly.

"Oh, don't worry about me. Anyway,I wanted you to have this." He hands Harry something and I look over Harry's shoulder to see what it is. "Original Order of the Phoenix.", He says as Harry opens it to reveal a old looking photo.

Sirius points at a woman,"Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom." He says as he stares at the photograph.

"Neville's parents", I say out loud.

"They suffered a fate worse than death if you ask me. It's been 14 years and still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad."

Sirius points to another woman,one I recognise,"Your mom Ella. She was as strong as you,and courageous. She was im Gryffindor too. I guess Valerie is more like your father, Slytherin.", I nod my head but I can't help the pain emerging from the darkest parts in me.

"Do you really there's going to be a war Sirius?" Harry looks at his godfather,"It feels like it dis before" Sirius says slowly and softly.

Hardy tries to give the photograph back but Sirius says he should keep it,"anyway,I suppose you're the young ones now." He smiles at us and we smile back.

Harry and I walk along the train station before getting on the train. Everyone is saying goodbye and hugging each other. It's more smokey then usual but I can see all the familiar faces around me. Harry looks of into the distance and his eyes widen. I get the feeling in the pit of stomach and I shake Harry so he could get out of his trance like state.

Harry and I find the same compartment as usual and after only a few minutes of talking I lay my head in his lap as he rests his head against the cold window.

I'm only awaken when Ron and Hermione enter. They got to be prefect. It bothered Harry apparently but I don't mind not being a prefect. Harry jolts awake as I sit upright. Hermione looks at me strangely but I brush it off.