Chapter 81

The train has stopped and as we walk along to the entrance,of course Malfoy would still try to cause trouble,"I'm surprised the ministry still letting you walk free, Potter" I look around him but no Val,"you better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it"

Harry is really trying his hardest to ignore the arrogant boy but he gives in as he lunges towards Malfoy. Ron grabs him by the shoulder holding him back. Malfoy seems a little scared or taken aback for a moment but he walks off.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter"

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yells as Ron still holds him back.

"It's only Malfoy" Ron says as he finally lets go of him. I brush Harry's wrist with my hand and he shoots a look at me. Not one that could kill but appreciation.

Harry starts walking off as the three of us stay standing. "He's losing it" Ron comments and I can't help but agree.

We walk towards the carriages and I see "two pumpkin pasties please" sitting on the nearest one. She looks at Harry happily but it quickly disappears as the carriage starts moving.,"Hi guys" "hey Neville" we all say, unmotivated.

I feel heavy breathing behind me,making me turn around ti stare into a black, malnourished looking horse. It's skin sat tight around it's skeleton and it's eyes looked empty. It was beautiful. Unique. I start to approach it has Harry turns around too.

My hand feels like hard skin as I trace alongside it,until I notice it's pulling the carriage,"what is it?" I hear Harry ask. Everyone turns around but I don't tink they zee what I'm seeing.

"What's what?" Ron asks.

"That. Pulling the carriage"

"Nothing's pulling the carriage Harry. It's pulling itself,like always" Hermione seems shaken but she tries to sound calm.

I walk around to see a blonde girl sitting inside the carriage,reading a magazine but it seems to be upside down,"you're not going mad. I can see them ,too. You're just as sane as I am." She tells me in a high pitched voice,her words brought no comfort.

He all take our seats on the carriage as she observes all of us. "Everyone,this is Loony Lov..." Hermione starts but she quickly stops and takes back her words when she realize what she said,"Luna Lovegood" she looks down at the ground.

"What am interesting Necklace" I say to try and make the situation better,"it's a charm actually. Keeps away the nargles" she leans in.

Everyone is dead silent,"Hungry. I hope there's pudding" she fills the silence.

The carriage takes off towards the castle.

°°°°°°°°°

The entire Great Hall is chattering and I could hear cutlery making noises all around me. I sit next to Harry and I see him looking at Seamus who's sitting quite a distance away from me. Seamus looks back at him.

Harry finally looks away when Dumbledore's voice bellow through the room.