The Fourteen of Spades

Chapter - 14
===============

Chapter - 14 ===============

Swadheenta

Morning

I turn on the bed and open my eyes and see Rehan standing in front of the mirror closing his shirt cuffs. Where he is going this early? I look towards the clock it's almost 10 am.

I don't want to get up but I want to talk to him, so I get up and go towards him.

" Hii," I said.

" Hii," he said without even looking at me.

" Good morning," I said a little louder with enthusiasm.

" Morning" he groaned.

Maybe he is not a morning person.

" How are you?" I screamed this time.

" GOING DEAF if you keep screaming like that," he said gritting his teeth looking at me. He sighs and turns around making his way towards the door.

No, he can't go like this I want to talk to him.

I run towards the door and block his way spreading my arms.

" You can't go"

" Why?"

" Because you can't" he raises his eyebrow at me.

" I can't understand what you said, you asked everyone to leave so we can spend time together with each other but you didn't even stay at home" he open his mouth to say something but I interrupt.

" Instead of going to our honeymoon, I don't know, where you are going? You're running away from me like it's not 3 days from our marriage but 3 years", he close his eyes and sighed.

" Say what do you want?" He asked not interested.

" I want you to hear my demands..." I bite my tongue. Flow flow me nikal gaya " I mean listen to me, my feelings that's how we come closer right and yeah I also want a closet like you", he looks at me from sometimes then push me aside and walk past me.

Did he listen to what I said?

-----

" Hii Bhai " I greeted him.

" Hii" he replied through video call.

Right now I'm sitting in a stoll and behind me a bar which is in the mansion, enjoying a glass of wine.