Chapter 1: She is the real daughter

"It seems to be her... the real daughter of the Ruan family."

"I heard it was born in a wrong hug."

"The Ruan family has raised a fake daughter for 18 years. It's a crime..."

In the high-end luxury restaurant, Yunci sitting on a chair, wearing a solid color T-shirt, his jeans were washed white, and his feet dangling with sandals.

But it is also difficult to hide his beauty.

Beautiful embryos alive!

She tilted her head lazily, listened to the comments from the onlookers, and only curled her lips in disdain.

It wasn't until the chewing gum in his mouth was almost tasteless, that Ye Meipan hurried over with the paternity test.

She hugged Yunci and burst into tears: "My daughter! It's all mom's fault. You have suffered so much. Mom will take you home now!"

Yunci has lived in a remote place for eighteen years, but now she is suddenly told that she and another girl have changed lives because of the wrong hold at birth.

She is not a poor girl in the country, and her mother is not a real mother. She is the true daughter of the Ruan family in Beijing.

For eighteen years, Ye Meipan was heartbroken when she had raised the wrong daughter, but Yunci looked indifferent, but felt noisy.

Sitting in the car, Ye Meipan was a little bit cramped. After hesitating for a long time, he asked: "Mom heard... three years ago, you disappeared for a while. Can you tell mom what's going on? My mom has no malice, just simple Care about you."

In fact, she had inquired a long time ago that Yunci grew up in a poor country, but she was still ignorant. She counted down the exams, skipped school all day long, fought and fought with a group of little rascals.

Especially three years ago, she disappeared for a period of time for no reason. Some people said that she committed a crime and was taken to jail. Others said she was taken care of by a rich man.

Ye Meipan wanted to find out whether such misdeeds were true or not.

If it is true, if it is spread out, their Ruan family's face will really be lost!

Yun Ci was squinting his eyes, like a lazy cat, with slender fingers wrapped around the hair around his ears, and slowly replied, "I don't remember."

She lost that memory.

Ye Meipan was speechless for a while.

What a tough kid...

When the car drove to a stop outside Ruan’s house, everyone was standing at the door waiting, Ye Meipan brought Yunci to Ruan Bingde.

"Aci, this is your father."

Ruan Bingde, with a majestic face, was tearful at this moment, and he was so excited that he hugged his words: "Good boy... after so many years of suffering outside, he will be fine when he comes back... and he is fine when he comes back..."

Ye Meipan pointed to another handsome boy again: "This is your brother, Ruan Xichen."

Ruan Xichen was expressionless and his tone was cold: "Welcome."

The servants bowed their heads respectfully, with weird expressions.

Their true lady, how could it be such a virtue?

At this moment, aware of an unusual line of sight, Yun Cifeng's eyes lifted lightly and accurately captured a girl standing behind the door.

The girl was wearing an exquisite and beautiful dress, and the little leather shoes on her feet were spotlessly clean, shining, and her soft hair was cleverly pulled behind her ears. She was about the same age as her, and she was looking at her with hostile eyes.

Ye Meipan waved to the girl: "Fei Yue, come."

The girl came over reluctantly.

Needless to say, Yunci also knows that this is the girl who changed her life with her.

The girl's name, the love she received, and the happiness she enjoyed originally belonged to her.

Ye Meipan said in a negotiating tone: "Aci, although Fei Yue is not my biological daughter, she has been raised as her own for 18 years. Now that Fei Yue is asked to leave, she has nowhere to go, so we Decided to... let Fei Yue stay at home... Wouldn't you mind? Don't worry, we will never be partial."