Chapter 2: Fiancé has a brain disease

Say no eccentricity, but every word reveals eccentricity.

really interesting…

Yunci shrugged: "It doesn't matter."

In a Maybach, Xia Beiqin is looking through the car window to see everything

"Tsk! That's my future sister-in-law, who looks a bit pretty." He turned his head and asked the man next to him: "Brother Che, what do you think?"

The man was leaning on the car seat, with a lazy posture, his white and slender hands propped his head, under his long eyelashes, his pupils were light, peachy eyes were charming and attractive, and he was embellished with a tear mole.

The cold white skin, sharp features, reveals the indifference and alienation that rejects people thousands of miles away.

He lightly opened his lips: "Woman? Not interested."

The deep voice is extremely sexy, knocking on the eardrum, with the cold breath of unmelted winter snow.

Xia Beiqing uttered.

Brother Che is sick again?

Ye Meipan took Yunci to the guest room on the second floor.

The European-style building is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean.

Yun Ci only swept past his eyes, the expression on his face was neither sad nor happy.

"Aci." Ye Meipan took her to sit down by the bed with a serious expression: "Since I have picked you up, there is something I need to tell you in advance."

Yun Ci lowered his head and fiddled with the phone, and gave a casual hum.

Ye Meipan said, "Actually...you have a fiance."

Hearing this, Yunci's action paused.

"It refers to the belly of the marriage. You made it while you were still in your mother's belly."

Yunci's tone was unusually calm: "Who?"

"Jiancheng Junjia." Ye Meipan sighed, "You grew up in the countryside, so you probably don't understand it, but Junjia...is an existence we can't afford to offend!"

The family of the capital of the monarch, the four words that are frightening.

The ancestors of the monarch's family were once the founding fathers of the Ye Kingdom, and for generations to come are big figures in political circles.

It wasn't until Jun Xianrong that he began to do business, covering a wide range of areas, directly grasping half of the economic lifeline of the Ye Kingdom, privately and even closely related to the military department of the powerful, even the king would be afraid of the monarch's family.

And Jun Xianrong's only son, Jun Si Che, behaves strangely and mysteriously.

Since the car accident two years ago, my mind has been a bit problematic.

In fact, at the beginning, after learning about Yunci's various evils, Ye Meipan didn't want to bring people back at all.

But seeing the wedding day approaching, she was reluctant to marry Fei Yue to the sick-brained Jun Siche, and only then thought of taking Yunci home and then marrying for her.

To be honest, Fei Yue was smart, beautiful, and well-behaved. Yunci was unlearned and inexperienced. She had a lot of inferiority. If it weren't for Fei Yue, she wouldn't want to admit that Yunci was her daughter.

At this moment, Yunci's expression was indifferent, which made people feel incomprehensible.

Ye Meipan took her hand, so she looked like it was difficult: "Mom knows...you must be unwilling, but this is something that can't be helped..."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows lightly, and suddenly asked, "Why not Ruan Feiyue?"

In a word, Ye Meipan was choked.

"This... Didn't my mother tell me that it was marriage by fingertips. At the time, it was you, not Fei Yue, who was in my mother's belly."

Yun Ci tilted his head to look at Ye Meipan, his beautiful eyes filled with coldness, which made people feel a little bit of fear.

She lifted her red lips and said with a smile: "I have been a daughter of the Nguyen family for 18 years, isn't she?"

Ye Meipan's eyes widened and she was speechless.

Yunci didn't have the patience to whistle around, and sternly said: "So, she, who was raised by the stars and sits on infinite glory, enjoys the benefits of being the daughter of the Nguyen family, but wants to push the harm to others? Does this make sense?"

She sneered from the corner of her lips, and Ye Meipan shivered suddenly.

"Aci, that's not what mom meant..."

Yunci put the phone in his pocket and stood up.

"I'll talk about it later."

Leaving this sentence, stepped out of the room.