Chapter 3: He hates Yunci

"Yunci!" Ye Meipan chased out from the room, holding Yunci, still wanting to explain.

At this time, Ruan Feiyue suddenly appeared.

She seemingly unintentionally banged into the cloud, hugged Ye Meipan's waist, with a sweet smile on her face, and deliberately spoke in a delicate voice: "Mom...for dinner, I want to eat spicy chicken, hot-cooked pork and hemp Po tofu!"

When she saw Ruan Feiyue, Ye Meipan's heart softened. He lit the tip of her nose and smiled and said, "Why is it all spicy?"

"I like spicy food! I want to put a lot of spicy food!"

"Good good..."

Ruan Feiyue smiled and glanced at Yunci provocatively.

Yunci turned around indifferently and walked downstairs.

In the lobby on the first floor, Ruan Xichen was leaning on the sofa, slowly flipping through the books in his hand, his slender legs overlapped, his eyebrows drooping, and his movements were graceful.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, he raised his eyes slightly, saw Yunci, and instantly looked away.

She seemed to disdain to keep her gaze on her.

Yunci sat down on the opposite side and fiddled with the phone again.

After a while, she suddenly got up, walked in front of Ruan Xichen, and handed him the phone.

Ruan Xichen didn't lift his head, his voice was contemptuous: "Sorry, I never exchange numbers with strangers."

Yun Ci blinked his eyes and spoke calmly: "WiFi password."

"?"

As soon as Ruan Xichen looked up, he saw that Yunci's phone was connected to the WiFi interface. He frowned, grabbed the phone in anger, quickly entered the password, and threw the phone over.

"Thank you."

Yunci took the phone and went back to sit down opposite.

Ruan Xichen looked at the girl's figure, clearly wearing the most ordinary clothes, but his face was so beautiful that he couldn't ignore it.

The skin is fair and transparent, under the long eyelashes, a pair of smart eyes, like spring water rippling.

The pink lips were pressed lightly, but they were slightly upturned, revealing a sloppy smile.

It made him feel upset.

He hates Yunci, he hates it for no reason!

The phone dinged and someone sent a text message.

-When did you come over?

Yunci's long fingers typed quickly.

-tomorrow.

The person replied again.

—OK, the old place is waiting for you.

At dinner, the table is full of red dishes.

Ruan Feiyue was eating happily, Ye Meipan helped her pour water, eyes full of doting, seeing Yunci barely moved his chopsticks, so he asked: "Aci, why don't you eat vegetables? Isn't it appetizing?"

Yun Ci bit his chopsticks and replied casually: "The stomach is not good, I can't eat spicy food."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was stunned.

Ruan Feiyue deliberately put on a look of guilt, and said to Yunci: "I'm sorry, I have always loved spicy food since I was a child. I always cook according to my taste at home."

It seemed to apologize, but his tone was showing off.

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows and ignored him.

Ruan Xichen instantly darkened his face and sneered: "Fei Yue, what did you do wrong and need to apologize to her? Wouldn't you tell me in advance if you have a bad stomach? Waiting for someone to ask?"

Yun Ci's eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light instantly reflected.

The atmosphere on the table suddenly became rigid.

Ye Meipan hurriedly said: "I was negligent, A Ci, I asked the kitchen to prepare a few more light dishes."

"No." Yun Ci indifferently refused.

Ruan Feiyue lowered his head to eat vegetables, hiding a smug smile.

What if she is not the real person? Facts have proved that she will always be the most favored in the family!

After eating, Ruan Feiyue took out a certificate from his bag and said with a grin: "I am the number one in the city again in this art competition."

Ye Meipan was holding the certificate and smiled from ear to ear: "Our family Fei Yue is really good. Everything is number one. The family's certificate is almost too much to let go!"

Her Fei Yue is really good everywhere!

Ye Meipan was even a little grateful that she had taken the wrong child.

Ruan Bingde also smiled and said, "This monthly exam, Fei Yue must be the first place again."

Ruan Feiyue pouted: "No, this monthly exam is a national exam. It's quite difficult. The third multiple-choice question in the math book has always been controversial..."

She suddenly looked at Yunci, who had been silent, and asked innocently: "Aci, do you choose B or C?"