Chp -6

Jungkook is in the room with Taehyung’s hyungs. Soon after the wedding was over, Jungkook and Taehyung was led inside instead of greeting guests as usual.

Taehyung didn’t look good, he look like he was getting drowsy.

“It happens sometimes, he will be fine with a hour of sleep and calming drought” Jin told him, as he fed Taehyung the medicine.

Jungkook was then introduced to two other people in the room, the Alpha guy who brought Taehyung earlier to the room is Min Yoongi who is also Namjoon’s bestfriend. Then the cute looking omega beside him is his boyfriend Park Jimin.

There was a knock on the door, Yoongi went to open it and stepped beside.

It was Daniel and Baekhyun, their face a stone blank mask.

“Is he alright?” Daniel asked pointing to now sleeping Taehyung.

“He will fine” Yoongi answered, he was looking a bit guarded.

“This is my bestfriend Daniel and his boyfriend Baekhyun” Jungkook introduced to reduce the awkward air in the room.

With just a glance at his bestfriend Jungkook understood why Daniel is here.

“I will be back soon” Jungkook spoke, before he nervously followed his friends to another room.

Jungkook can feel irritation radiating from his Alpha friend Daniel, they must have sensed something wrong. Jungkook know that he can't hide anything from them.

“Care to explain, what was that?” Daniel gritted through his teeth, god! he look so angry.

“I told you, Alpha Seok refused to marry me, I didn’t have any other choice than to marry Taehyung” Jungkook spoke avoiding eye contacts, he can sense that Daniel is so angry now.

“You are not telling us, something is wrong right? I can feel it, I can’t sense his wolf, he doesn’t look like a Alpha. Something is wrong with him right?” Daniel asked making Jungkook gulp nervously.

“He is sick, he is weak” Jungkook whispered, “I will explain everything soon, please give me some time” he pleaded looking desperate.

He needed time to ground himself, he is feeling so frustrated and hurt right now, he need some time.

Daniel and Baekhyun stared at their friend in surprise. Jungkook looked so distressed making them grow more worried, but whatever it is they will be with Jungkook.

“Okay, but you owe me a proper explanation” Daniel warned, Jungkook immediately nodded his head.

“Anyway, he is so cute, more handsome than that Jerk Alpha Seok” Baekhyun spoke cutting down the tension a bit.

“You both look great together” Daniel told Jungkook softly, pulling the Jungkook into a much needed tight hug.

Knowing Jungkook for years, Daniel know exactly when Jungkook wanted a hug.

“I will be fine” Jungkook whispered, Daniel’s Alpha pheromones, calming him a bit.

Time skip
Few hours later

Time skipFew hours later