chapter 12

A/n pov:

Tae and Jungkook were now doing groceries shopping. It was usual for tae to go grocery shopping At the beginning of every month.

Jungkook: you come here every day?

He asked cluelessly making tae giggle.

Tae: I come here monthly Kookie.

Jungkook nodded his head looking around. It was a busy shop. Tae got a shopping cart and walked slowly picking up the things needed.
Jungkook followed behind watching tae with so much admiration. And to Jungkook's surprise tae was picking up some of his favourites.

Taehyung's pov:

When we had lunch I observed kookie enjoys eating. His eyes grew bigger when he eats something delicious which was adorable. I can see him eat his favourite food all day and his cheeks get puffy when he stuffs food in his mouth, I just wanted to pinch those cheeks Wait what!!?
What am I thinking God!!! Tae get a grip on yourself, He is your boss. Wait let me spell it for you. B-o-s-

Jungkook: Tae are these the twins' favourite?

He asked pointing at things in the shopping cart.

Tae: No they are yours

I said without a second thought. When I realised what I just said I was very embarrassed. Ohh God why is he staring at me like that? He came near me and stood in front of me still staring it made me feel so small in front of him.

Jungkook: why are you so freaking adorable?

He said and lightly touched my cheek.
He is making me very shy. I can't help but smile and look down. I heard him chuckle which sounded like music to my ears. Tell me I'm not falling for him. Ohh No!! It's a big No-No. He Must be straight. Maybe he even has a secret girlfriend. I came out of my thoughts when someone cleared their throat.
When I looked around I saw a noona holding a cute girl's hand. Why is she smiling like that? That's when I realised kookie's hand was still on my cheek. Oh, shoot did she think that we were about to kiss?

Tae: kookie your hand.

I said he just stared at me.

Jungkook: what about my hand? Are they cold?

I shook my head and pointed at the noona. He immediately removed his hand, and I missed the warmth. Why is he so warm?

Tae: sorry noona

I said embarrassed she just smiled and spoke.

Noona: No problem. By the way, you'll look cute together.

She said walking past us. I glanced at kookie and looked down again. I can feel his smile even when he was wearing a mask. As she left I began to walk forward and pretended like nothing happened. Then I noticed kookie looking at something. When I looked in the direction I saw a rack full of banana milk can. Does this bunny like banana milk? Awww How adorable. Let me ask.

Tae: Kookie do you want them.

I asked and he nodded his head absentmindedly making me giggle.

Tae: cute bunny.

I mumbled to myself and went near the rack and added 3 cans of banana milk and 2 cans of strawberry milk. After getting more things I went near the bill counter to pay. There was a Que waiting to pay so I stood there.

A/n pov:

As tae was waiting for the line to move he took out his phone where he had the grocery list and kept checking if he missed out on any item. But when he looked up he saw a pretty girl approaching his kookie. How dare she.