Welcome To Encanto!

"Papi! I'm telling you, we took a wrong turn somewhere!" Veronica said as she looked at the map her papá was holding.

"Como que 'wrong turn'? I'm the expert at maps here ok? Ok. Así que, let your Papi figure this out." Sebastian said as he started to flip the map all kinds of ways. Veronica groaned as a small tornado formed around her.

"What do you guys think would happen to this coconut if I lit it on fire?" Hugo asked as he held the coconut in his hand and looked at it with curiosity. Y/n went over and places a hand on her brothers arm.

"It would be a burnt coconut, Hugo." She said as she sighed. Hugo only squinted his eyes at it before humming. Y/n internally facepalmed as she slowly walked away and went to see what her cousins were doing.

"Luis and Linda, heeeeey. Whatcha guys doing over here?" Y/n said as she tried to start up a conversation. She loved her cousins don't get her wrong, they just usually tend to keep to each other.

"Luis is trying to see if the village is near by and I'm looking through the trees and stuff." Linda said as they continued to do their tasks.

"O k." Y/n said as she shuffled away. She went over to her mami, who was helping her Papi with the map.

"Areeee you suure you know what you're doing Sebastian?" Maria asked as she let out a sigh.

"Of course he doesn't, he refuses to listen to his family when they try to help him." Tia Luciana said as she looked at her nails.

"Now mi amor, we all make mistakes." Tio Ernesto said with a chuckle.

"I think we should all just, calm dooown." Estela said. As she started to hum a sweet melody. The family all took a deep breath in before letting it out and calming down.

"Thank you, Estela. Now, either I was scammed or I'm terrible at reading maps." Sebastian said as he looked at the map closer.

"I see someone, her hair is in a high bun and has a headband. She's also with a old lady." Linda said as she stared out into the forest.

"Is she cute?"

"Shut up, Hugo." Y/n said as she sent a small bolt of electricity at him.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice said from the forest.

"Scary unknown voice! Huddle!" Hugo said before all the gifts that were considered defense were on the outside and offense was inside the family huddle.

Just then and old woman and a girl in a red dress appeared.

"Those are the people I saw." Linda said as she got eye on the ladies.

"I'm looking for the, Manzanares Family." The old woman said. Sebastian squeezed out of the family huddle before apologizing.

"Sorry, yes we are the Manzanares. I am Sebastian and that is my wife over there, hola mi amorcito." Sebastian said as Maria stuck her hand up from the huddle.

"You must be Señora Alma, it's nice to formally meet you." Sebastian said with a nervous chuckle. He offered her his arm so Alma could lead the way. The family started to follow behind them towards the village.

"We would've been stuck there for days if you hadn't found us. The pollen in the forest was messing with my nose and I couldn't smell our way here." Sebastian said with a laugh. Alma laugh along with him.

"Yes, Dolores heard your struggles from the house so we came to help." Alma explained with a smile. Alma started to speak about how the village was excited to meet the new members. Y/n however was interested in the girl who came with Alma.