chapter 8

Gulf's pov

It's been three months living with mew but nothing changes between has and he always give me cold shoulders ... Never show any love towards me ... But he cares and concern about me alot ... He never treat me has his husband but always treat me has his friend and share his experience in new York he grown up...

Mew:"Gulf i will be leaving now and also I will be late to return because I am going for party ... Do you want to join me..."

Gulf:"No mew i don't like party and other stuffs and can I ask you something please ..."

Mew:"Yes gulf you can ... Come on tell me what's it..." Mew put his hand in Gulf's shoulder and look at him...

Gulf:"Mew why don't you take care of the business that dad was looking at ... And he his also facing some health issues right ... So that you can take incharge of the companies and run over the business right what do u say..."

Mew:"Not again gulf ... Please you also talking like my dad ... because you spend so much time with and thats the reason why you also talking like him and sorry I can't and bye see u later..."

With that mew left the place leaving gulf think how to make him to take care of the business and come up with the idea ...

At bar...

Mew was taking drink ... While mild come and sit next to him and take the beer bottle he look at mew with curious eyes...

Mild:"what's going on your head mew and you look like in deep thought..."

Mew,:"Nothing mild its about dad and gulf they want me to take care of the company and run thier entire empire ... How can I do so tell me i want to enjoy my life... Already I lost in this marriage life now this business not going to happen..."

Mild:"Don't tell me that you don't like gulf at all..."

Mew:"I never said that ... I like him not has a husband but has a friend ... Yes just friend..."

Mild:"really mew"... Mild smirk at mew ...

Mew:"Leave it mild now let enjoy the day ..."

When they were enjoy thier drink a gril sit next to mew...

Aariel:"mew enchant'e de faire Votre connaissance il y a longtemps qu' on ne' s'est pas vu..."
( Mew nice to meet you long time no see)

Mew:"Oh Aariel Ravi de te rencontrer egalement ..."
(Oh Aariel nice to meet you too)

Aariel:"dis à ton ami que je l'aime bien et demande lui qu'il s'intéresse à moi...
( Tell your friend that I like him and ask him that he is interested in me)...

Mew look at mild and give him smirk simle over his face and mild can understand something his wrong...

Mew:"laisse moi lui demander s'il t'aime ou pas ..."( let me ask him whether he likes your not)

Mew:"Mild she is my friend and she his from France and she ask me whether you like or not and she tell me that she like you and she is waiting for your reply..."
Mew suppress his laugh and controling not to laugh at his friend suitivation ...

Mild:"Oh really ... Mew look i am going to get committed and she looks beautiful ...and i like her ...But can u ask her why she likes me and how can I help her..."

Mew:"mon ami me demande ce que tu aimes chez lui et quelle est ton intention de lui faire avoir ton petit ami...
(my friend ask me what you like at him and what is you intention at getting him has your boyfriend)

Aariel:"Oh, c'est comme quand je suis venu à Bangkok, je suis devenu proche d'une personne au hasard et nous avons eu des relations sexuelles et maintenant je suis enceinte, je peux avorter cet enfant, alors je demande à votre ami de donner à cet enfant son nom de famille, c'est tout ce que je ne veux plus. ..
(Oh its like when i came to Bangkok i became close to some random person and we had sex and now i am pregnant i can abort this child so i am asking your friend just to give this child his last name thats all i want nothing more...)

Mew:"Mild she tell me that when she comes to Bangkok she had sex with some random guys and now the bady as formed and she wants to use your last name for this baby what his your opinion..."

Mild:"WHAT.... Baby formed your saying like a cyclone formed in Bangkok no never it's not going happen never ... Tell her that i will die single rather than giving name too that baby ... From now on i am gay just i declare it now..."

Mew:"je suis désolé qu'il ne soit pas intéressé et à plus tard au revoir ...
(i am sorry he is not interested and see you later bye ...)

She left the place and mew can't hold his laughing from what he heard from the girl and he look at mild who change his sexuality just in second...

Mild:"Just fucker ...get lost ..."

Mew enter the mansion look at gulf who was talking to his dad and after seeing him gulf stoped talking and behave casually ...

After dinner mew fresh up and lay down the bed and close his eye and fall a sleep ... Gulf who his already in the bed wait for mew to fall sleep and place kiss in his lip and hug him back to sleep...

Mew know that gulf will do this every night and morning think that mew have fall sleep and he get use to it and never show it out...mew place kiss on gulf forehead and hug him back ...but he can't accept gulf has his husband ...what make him block the way to make gulf has his husband is that a contract or something...

IN MORNING gulf was in kitchen when his phone start to ring and me suppasit. Pick up the call and went to gulf who was busy making something and his hands where cover with flour...

Mr Alex:" son your sister in the line here I will hold for you and you can speak..."

Gulf:"Thanks dad .."

Jessy:"Happy Birthday brother ...live long and happy with brother in law..."

Mom:"Happy Birthday son live long and happy with your husband..."

Gulf:"Thank you mom and Jessy for your wish I totally forgot that today his my birthday..."

Mom and Jessy:"You welcome ..."

After cutting the line Mr Alex look at gulf who was busy with his work again...

Mr Alex:"Son why don't you inform me that today is your birthday and if you told me I would have arranged a big party ..."

Gulf:"No dad i don't celebrate my birthday and not interested but can I ask you something..."

Mr Alex:"What ever my son ask for and Today is your birthday and ask whatever you want come on ..."

Gulf:"Hmmm.... Can I go to house it's been long i have meet my mom and sis&brother ...

Mr Alex:"Son you don't need to ask now go get ready and i will ask driver to drop you at your house come on go..."

Gulf:"Thank you dad...But what about mew he his not that home and what will I tell me..."

Mr Alex:"Don't worry about him come back fast before he come to mansion now go son have good a day ...

It's already past 12 at night..r Alex and John was standing at the entrance of the door and waiting for gulf to return and mew already in his room waiting for gulf to return...

Just then the cab enter the mansion and gulf come running and look at his father in law and uncle John in the door...

Mr Alex:"Son why are you late now go mew his already in your room and good night ... We will talk in morning..."

When gulf enter the room he look at mew who was busy playing with his phone ...when gulf about to step inside the bathroom next thing made him Shock what he heard from mew...

Mew:"WITH WHOM YOUR TILL NOW GULF... AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING COME HERE NOW ..."

gulf tear almost left his eyes...

Mew:"I ASK YOU QUESTIONS GULF WITH WHOM DO YOU SPEND YOUR NIGHT TILL NOW ..."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️....

What does mew think about gulf that he will cheat on him and how his gulf going to face mew and tell him truth that he never cheat at him...

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️...

Please vote and comment ....