And They All Lived Happily Ever... Oh...

(scene opens up with Goku and Piccolo flying through the air trying to track down Raditz)

GOKU: Hey Piccolo. Mind if I ask you somethin'?

"I heavily temper my expectations on the maturity of your query," Piccolo responded. A few people sweatdropped at his wording but silently agreed.

PICCOLO: What is it?

GOKU: You're not human either, right?

PICCOLO: Yeah...

GOKU: And your dad spat you out as an egg, right?

Gohan put his head in his hands. It was going to be so stupid. He just knew it.

PICCOLO: What about it?

GOKU: Are... Are you a Yoshi?

Silence. Dead silence. Piccolo groaned. He was gonna do it. Knowing these people they'd forget about it easily.

(Piccolo gives an annoyed look at Goku)

BOTH PICCOLOS: (sarcastically) ...Yes, Goku. I'm a green f**king dinosaur!

GOKU: Can... Can I ride you?

Roshi cackled. "I didn't know you swing that way laddy." Leading to Bulma and Videl kicking him in the gut. He bent over wheezing in pain.

(Piccolo lets out an annoyed groan)

(opening sequence; scene shifts to a crying Gohan and Raditz)

RADITZ: Shut up. I said, shut up! SHUT UP! Damn it, why isn't screaming angrily making you cry less?! I'm going to put you in the time-out pod. (puts Gohan in his Space Pod and closes the door) (thinking) Thank sweet merciful God that's over. (out loud) Now I can just sit back and—(scouter beeps) ...beat the crap out of whoever's coming. (sighs) ...Great.

Throughout the whole exchange, Gine was becoming more and more furious.

(Raditz looks into the sky and sees Goku and Piccolo come flying down)

GOKU: Raditz! Give me back my son! (jumps off Nimbus) Wheeeeee!

RADITZ: So, you're here already. And I see you brought the Namekian as well.

GOKU: A-actually, that hasn't been explained yet.

RADITZ: Oh. Well, it's not like anyone cares about him anyway.

"Loads of us do!" Dende refuted. Piccolo blushed.

(Piccolo removes his cape and grabs his turban)

PICCOLO: Well screw you too!

GOKU: Piccolo, you use weighted training clothes as well?

PICCOLO: (sarcastically) No, Goku. I just love to get naked when I'm around you. (drops his turban)

Gohan almost screamed in horror at the quite vivid mental image that created.

RADITZ: (thinking) Their power level is rising! (out loud) So, nudity makes you stronger on this planet! (unzips his pants)

That caused everyone to immediately start laughing their asses off. "Oh! Oh Raditz, you dumb motherfucker!" Vegeta wheezed. "To be fair to him, he's not exactly wrong but he's not right either." Tenjo chuckled.

GOKU: Uh... no. We're wearing weighted clothing.

RADITZ: (quickly zips up his pants and crosses his arms) Oh... Of course! Because that would be ridiculous! (laughs nervously)