04: food and drink

The next day, Haesoo came to the school early as usual. She walked through the path while holding a few books on her arm and stopped on her way when she spotted Sunghoon who was standing at the gate of the school entrance while doing the daily check-up to other students since it was his job as a president. Haesoo couldn't believe that she saw Sunghoon at this time because he was always busy with his training and rarely came to school early like other students. It makes her nervous as the thing that happens between them yesterday crossed her mind again.

She shuts her eyes and took a deep breath before fastening her steps to the gate. At the same time, she almost fell on the ground when Jay bumped into her from behind on purpose. He left the girl behind without any guilt and crossed his arm with his body facing the girl.

"Fasten your step. Is your butt heavier than your body?" He spoke rudely.

"What's your problem?"

Jay grabbed one of the books from her arm,
"I can't believe you." He spoke up so loud causing other students to look at both of them.

"Did you bring man's magazine to the school? I can't believe you."

Haesoo gasped and immediately shook her head to everyone who was watching her. They widened their eyes, held their laughter, and fastened their steps into the school making Jay laugh at Haesoo.

She shook her head again, telling everyone that it was a misunderstanding, and quickly ran towards Jay before hitting him on his back causing him to groan in pain.

"You're so crazy, Jay."

Jay let her walk first and teased her by bumping into her again.

Haesoo was so annoyed. She turned her body facing him and hit his head with her books.
Jay groaned in hurt but it didn't stop him from fighting her back. He quickly grabbed her wrist, stopped her from running away, and tried to hit her head by doing the same thing she did to him.

They ran through the path, ignoring everyone who was watching them. Haesoo groaned and rubbed her head when Jay hurt her quite harder than she did.

"That hurts!" She looked at him with widened eyes.

"It's tied."He replied.

Haesoo ignored him and stopped at the gate when Sunghoon stood in front of her, just letting Jay go into the school without any check-up since he knew that it will be so waste of time if he asks the guy to follow the school rule.

"Good morning." She bowed politely.

"Good morning too. Can I check on something?" Sunghoon smiled at her as she nodded.

Sunghoon took a step closer to her, bending his body lower to her height.

He reached his hand to her name tag and necktie.
"Everything is good."

He patted her shoulder.
"Now you can continue reading the man magazine."

Haesoo pouted her lips and shook her head,
"I didn't read that."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded without any hesitation.
"Jay was just trying to destroy me."

She explained again, "I don't know what's wrong with him. I know that it's my fault for creating a mess with him but I thought it has already been done."

"I don't know what he--"

Sunghoon chuckled and shook his head before patting her head softly,
"I'm just kidding, Nam Haesoo."

He reached his hand to her shoulder and looked into her eyes,
"I know that you will never do that."

"You're a good girl. I know it just by looking at your face." He smiled and patted her shoulder, allowing her to go.