187. Transformation

Chapter 187: Transforming? When the training is going on!

The five girls looked at Dong Haozhe's back and left, and the heart was very envious of the sultry girl inside. Her attitude toward the Dong team was so bad, but she still got his tolerance, and the Dong team was definitely miserable!

The five people packed their minds and did not dare to stay outside.

After all, they were related to the contribution point of 5000 points. If they did not complete, they would not only get it, but also accept punishment. They could not afford to waste time.

They walked into the door and found that it was an elegant small tea room with a lot of sofa seats. At this moment, there are two people standing in the center, staring at each other face-to-face, and the surrounding atmosphere is absolutely called Not good, even a little nervous.

They heard the footsteps and turned their heads almost at the same time. The murderous eyes made the five girls chill and suddenly refused to move forward.

A plate with a face. His face is very unruly, even if he is angry, it is difficult to conceal the handsome young man who is exiled and elegant.

A face with a slight smile, looks pure and lovely, a clean smile makes people happy, even if the eyes have anger, it makes people feel super cute little boy.

Seeing this scene, the girls are all stunned. They are very clear that there are no other people in this room except the two. The image of all kinds of perfect women sketched in their minds collapsed directly. That one? Are they not instructing how to be an intimate partner? What are the two men who appear here for?

Yu Yashu knows that she has contributed so much to her, she is considering whether to give up the task now. Because in ten days, they have  to change these two people from normal men to voluptuous sexy women... Now she thinks this is an impossible task.

While Yan Yashu was tangled, Xie Yujun looked at the two people in front of him. Her fingers slid across the corners of her mouth, revealing a smile that saw the prey: "Good, thi is very challenging job, this will show me the skill of being a mentor, and I will pick it up!"

Tan Jing’s face is hot and his eyes are obsessed: “Well, it’s good. No, my hands and feet are itching. Occupational diseases are coming out again. As long as I find good materials, I want to dig out their perfect side and let me think about them. What makeup."

Wen Xuelin’s eyes are like a ruler. The size of each part of the two men was put into the mind, so the gorgeous costumes suitable for the image of the two appeared one by one, which made her want to close the body size of the two people at close range.

Let her get the data and immediately enter the design, she could not help but whispered: "I did not expect my design inspiration did not disappear after the end of the world, there is still a chance to pick up the brush."

And Sophie's eyes are shining, Xiao Ziling's face she will not forget, she did not expect that she can still see the legendary protagonist protagonist. Whether this person is a man or a woman, it is the identity of Chu Yutian's lover.

It turns out that there is no wind and no waves, and the reason why the anecdote will take shape is still based on its facts. Excited, she grabbed the hand of Yan Yashu: "Ya Shu, have you ever felt that our welfare is coming..."