TR! VARIOUS x TWIN SISTER!READER

Tokyo Revengers x Encantos

Requested by: apelepikozume .
Bold - Spanish

"Draken-kun!" Takemichi walked his way towards the tall blond with a smile on his face.

"It's a surprise to see you here," Takemichi smiled and Draken just stared at the male, not even replying to Takemichi's greetings.

"Oi, Takemitchy! There you are," Shouted out a familiar voice and Takemichi turmed his head around to see another Draken with Mikey beside him.

"E-Eh?! Draken-kun?! B-But you were--" Takemichi turned around to where the first Draken he saw now a duplicate of himself.

"Ahh, I see you finally met (Y/n)-chin!" Mikey smiled as Takemichi stared eye wide as the duplicate of himself turned into a girl, her curly black hair wavering across her shoulder, as she laughed at Takemichi's bewildered look on his face.

"Hola, Takemitchy! Sorry messing around.." (Y/n) said and pulled her hand out at the boy.

"The names (Y/n) Madrigal. You can just call me (Y/n) though,"

"(Y/n) can shape shift just like her brother! Isn't that cool?" Mikey spoke and Takemichi meekly nodded his head.

"So you can shape shift into anyone?" The girl nodded her head and shape shfited herself into Baji. "I can only shape shift, but I can't talk like the person on who I shape shift into. But it's cool," The girl simply shrugs her shoulder as she shape shifts back into Takemichi then back as hefself.

"Is she... apart of Toman?" Mikey and Draken shook their head and the girl infront of him laughed.

"No no no, my mama would kill me if I ever try to join in a gang," The girl said, as she made a slicing motion on her own neck.

"Does the other know about this..?"

"Just some. Not all of them," Draken said and Takemichi nodded his head.

"I see,"

Seconds turn to minutes and minutes turn to hours. This goes on till 3 days were passed right after the time leaper met the shape shifter. Walking down the familiar streets of Shibuya, he spotted the familiar girl, standing infront of a store, a bag of snacks in her hand.

"(Y/n)-san! It's nice to see you again!" Takemichi waved his hand to the said girl and the female just awkwardly eyed him from head to toe. '(Y/n)' just nodded her head with an awkward smile and just took piece of a snack and ate it, looking away from the blond.

"Camilo, stop pretending to be your sister." Said an unfamiliar voice. Takemichi turned around to see anothet (Y/n) with her father, Felix. The '(Y/n)' that Takemichi just casuallys greeted shrugged her shoulders and transformed back into his actual form. It was a good thing that it was still early in the morning and not alot of people were in the streets.

"Oh, Takemichi-kun! Hola!" The actual (Y/n) smiled.

"EHHHH?!"

"This your boyfriend, Hermana?" Camilo asked, a smirk on his face. His twin scoffed at him and just shook their head. Felix quickly turned his head to his beloved and began to shake her by her shoulders.

"Mija, is he?!"

"W-What?! P..Papa, he isn't! Calm down!" (Y/n) laughed and Felix took a breather and Camilo snickered.

"He is a friend of mine. Takemichi, meet my dad and my twin brother, Camilo." Takemichi let out an 'ohh' and bowed down, in which it just caught the two off guard.

"What are we, a king or...?"

"No, Camilo. It's just a way of greeting," (Y/n) explains and turned back to Takemichi.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" The girl simply asked

"Just a simple early morning stroll. Gotta spend on something just before school re-opens," Takemichi simply shrugged his shoulders.

The two Madriglas at the back converesed with one another and asked (Y/n) to invite her friends over. Atleast, meeting up with the rest of the family who are now currently in the girl's apartment unit.

Walking to the apartment, they stumbled up Mitsuya with his two sisters along with the Kawata Twins. They too were also invited and once they arrived to the girl's apartment unit they see Baji and Chifuyu.

Just as the group stepped in, they see Pepa with a cloud under her head as the woman was constantly for the return of her her husband and kids. But then, it soon disappeared when she sees them and the woman smiled amd went to her daughter, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ahhh, Mija! I've missed you so so much!" Pepa said, hugging her daughter and (Y/n) awkwardly as she hugs her mom back.

"Mama, I'm here. And plus, my friends are here with us.." The girl whispered in her mother's ears and Pepa quickly pulled back and eyed the unfamiliar faces.

"Oh, is the boy with purple hair your boyfriend? He is kind of your type, no? Or is it the one with the scowl? He doesn't seem threatning but cute.. Or perhaps the one with black hair..? You did say you have a thing for guys with long hair back in Encanto--"

"A-Ah! Mama! Please, calm down! T-They're just my friends! Papa and Camilo said to atleast introduce them to the familia.."

"Ahhh, I see.."

Pepa eyed the boys one by one and realized. They're all boys. Eh? Did her daughter got herself a reverse harem or something? Then, Felix walked to his wife whispered saying that Takemichi is currently dating and the woman nodded her head.

"... Okay, (Y/n) are you gonna tell us why was there a cloud above that woman's head?" Baji asked and (Y/n) just turned her head looking at them laughed nervously.

"Ah, also mama. They kinda saw your cloud," Camilo said. Cue a cloud of snow appearing on her head.

Oops.

Only (Y/n)'s parents and siblings were there. Her abuela and cousins were still in Encanto, Colombia, helping the towns people there.

"So basically, your family all have powers, mostly on your mom's side." (Y/n) nodded her head on Chifuyu's note.

"And the house is magical..?" A nod towards Baji.

"And you and your brother shares the same gift,"

"Yes, that is right." (Y/n) replied to Takemichi.

"Mija, mind introducing out their names for us?" Her mother asked and (Y/n) mentally scolded herself for not doing that earlier.

"R-Right! Mama, papa, Camilo, Hermana Dolores, Antonio. These are my amigos. Takashi, Keisuke, Chifuyu and Takemichi. These two adorable girls are Luna and Mana. Little sisters of Takashi," (Y/n) pointed out as she shape shifted into them, one by one.

Luna and Mana seeing for the first time, are amazed.

"You guys these are mu family. My mama, Pepa, controls the wheather based on her mood. Me and Camilo, well-- you already know. My older sister, Dolores could hear anything from a distance and Antonio can easily converse with animals!" (Y/n) explained.

"Ah, (Y/n). I can hear some people outside your door," Dolores stated as she pointed towards the front door.

Cue a doorbell ringing across the room, (Y/n) walked towards the door and opens it to see Mikey with his sister.