(Chapter 20)

A month has passed since the group have been staying at Siesta for a month, since then Lucas and Ch'en have been improving their swordsmanship through the guidance none other than the golden knight. 

And now it's time for them to head back into Lungmen. Currently they are at the airfield waiting for the maintenance workers to finish evaluating their private plane.

"Yes, i understand."

The special investigator Madam Ch'en is now on a call with the chief of Lungmen. Wei Yenwu providing orders as soon as they get back.

Ch'en ended her call and turned to her team. "As soon as we get back, we ain't getting some rest, the chief sent us an important mission that we cannot turn a blind eye to it."

Breaker sets down his tool box and approached them. "Right, everything is alright you're good to go now."

"Thanks for everything." Hoshiguma stated as the under-covered operator gave a thumbs up. "It's the best thing i could do before you head back."

He turns to Ch'en and spoke. "Lungmen ain't the same anymore, heard it from a friend of mine."

"Traces of Reunion and Solomon, they have been working together ever since Rhodes Island Ace was KIA." Alice said crossing her arms.

"The philosopher's stone." Yuuji mumbled as the knight nods. "Yes, he is now started to move aggressively. If he finds it before we do, then we're done for." Alice replied.

"Not before we do." Lucas voice caught their attention as they smiled, because this ain't the time to be down about. It is their duty to protect the innocent people at Lungmen.

"We must depart now, to take action." Ch'en said as the pilot called them, ready to take off.

**************************************************************************************

2 days later.

Lungmen

In a dark filled room, the villain enters and slightly closed the door.

"It's only a matter of time, until we achieve salvation." Solomon was about to take off his mask when.

!!!

He quickly turned his head and saw the ringleader peeking. "Knock Talulah."

"Sorry, bad habbit." The draco made herself comfortable and sat at his chair.

"What do you want Talulah?"

"Of course I'm curious to see that face of yours~" she said with a seductive tone.

"I'd rather not, the reason why i wore a mask was not only to conceal my identity but also a symbol that i have thrown away my humanity."

"Then why are you about to take it off?"

Truly if that's what he meant, then he wouldn't bother on removing it earlier.

"That's none of your concern, as long as we're on the same path, personal affairs will not be on our journey. Think of this as a trade."

"Well it is from the start." Talulah shrugged. "I plan to destroy Lungmen to save my sister from that bastard Wei."

"Speaking from experience?"

"Kaschey, yes... He used me I can't let my younger twin meet the same fate." Flames lit around her right arm as the man sighed.

"Fate huh?" He mumbled as the thought of fate that was visioned before him started to play back.