Chapter 9

Mew's pov

When I enter the mansion i only look my dad and uncle John talking ...But where is gulf ... Probably he must be here or kitchen...

Mew:"Dad where his gulf I can't find him . Are he his in the room ..."

Mr Alex:"Oh he went to his house to meet his mother and siblings and also today his brithday ... So i ask him to spend some time with his mom and sister..."

Why don't gulf tell me about his brithday or he think I won't wish him or he thinks not necessary to tell me about his brithday ... I am very angery at you gulf ... But i want to play with you when you return...

Mew:" Ok dad i will be heading towards my room ... Good night..."

I have been waiting for gulf for almost 2 hours it's pass 12 already but still he is not at home ...when I was playing in my phone i hear the door opening sound and look at gulf entering the room and straight to bathroom not he glance at me...

Mew:"WITH WHOM YOUR TILL NOW GULF...AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING COME HERE NOW..."

I can see him almost crying I fell bad ...But no mew u r mad at gulf...

Mew:"I ASK YOU QUESTION GULF WITH WHOM DO YOU SPEND YOUR NIGHT TILL NOW ..."

Gulf:"Enough is enough mew how can you say such thing ...hiks... You don't know anything...hiks...today his my birthday i spend sometime with my mom and siblings ...Is that enough or you want me to call my mom to clarify to doubt..."

Wow...gulf can speak like this too...did i cross my limit ...oh he his crying...

Mew:"Gulf come here sit down ..."
Gulf sit next to mew and look at his hands were shaking ...

Gulf:"I am sorry for rising my voice on you but belive me i don't do anything i don't have lover or any kind of relationship i promise mew ... please believe please..."gulf cry loud and keep on Asking to believe him...

I move closer to him and rest my hands on his shoulder and look at him ... His eyes are red due to his crying...

Mew:"I am sorry gulf i was just teasing you i am sorry for making you cry ... But you don't you tell me it's your birthday ummm..."

Gulf:" Mew please don't tease me like that i will never cheat on you and i am sorry because I forgot my own brithday and then mom call me and remained me about it and i am sorry ..."

Mew:"I am also sorry for making you cry on your brithday ... And wish u very happy birthday gulf ..." I kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back...

Gulf:"Thank you for believing me mew and thanks for your wish ..."

Mew:"I can never doubt you gulf u r pure to be doubt and i am sorry..."

Gulf:"It's ok mew now can I am sleepy 🥱..."He yawn cutely ...

As usual he always steal a kiss from me when I am sleeping ...

It's been one month after the incidence and for few days gulf was sulking at me ...But he can't sulk for ever ... But i notice something fishy that both gulf and dad was discussing something and stop immediately when they notice my presence...

Mr Alex:"Mew son can you help me with the work please ... I am not feeling well for last few days and it's important ... The truck drivers are striking at the office not making a timely delivery to the shippment...."

Mew:"But dad i don't know anything ... And who can I manage it..."

Mr Alex:"Don't worry just agree with it and i will explain what to do ..."

Mew:"Fine dad only this time and don't think I will handle it for ever..."

Mr Alex:"Let see about that later now go get ready..."

When I return to my room to change the clothes ... I notice there was blue suit laying on the bed ...Gulf look at me with smile...

Gulf:"Mew just where this for company it will look good on you ..."

Mew:"I am sorry gulf but i don't like blue and i will wear something casual and suit won't look good at me..."

Gulf just pout and look down because I don't agree with him...But wait how did he know that i will be going to company...

Mew:"Gulf how do you know that i will be going for company today hmmm...."

Gulf:"Oh..hmm.. that's...hmm..yeah dad told me ... I will be back ..."

With that he runway from the room I know that it's both of your plan to make me accept the company works but that never going to happen..."

I enter the office and dad's secretary explain me what happen with the shippment and i make my way to warehouse were the trucks were standing and not moving out of the warehouse before the time dead they have to export the things ...

When I move close to the truck i hear someone talking to other person ... But i know that voice its look familiar...

Mark:"Don't worry Adam i know if it's not make timely delivery to the shippment they cancel the order and the company will lose will be big..."

Adam:"I never know that you can do something like this mark ..."

Mark:"That Alex suppasit what he think about himself that he can throw me out of this company or what... He never going to know that it was me whom because he lost his contract with big client..."

Mew:"Oh...really good to hear your confession Mr mark and now get out of this company and never comeback.. or i will sue you that you will never able to show your face to the outer world..."

Mark:"MEW....what are you doing here I thought you never showed any interest in the business but what happen now... AND YES I DID EVERYTHING AND MAKE YOUR DAD TO ROT IN HELL..."

How dare he ... And wait it's same guy who make drama in our marriage right ohh...Adam gulfs uncle...Gulf his right he his really an asshole ...

Mew:"Yeah your right but now out of my company and you asshole out both of you i cancel your contract with our shipping and we don't need your truck to carry our goods now get out both of you..."

Adam:"It's not finish ... You wait and see..."

When they both left the place ... I trun around look at my dad standing there with smiling face...

Mr Alex:"You did a good job mew and from now please take care of it and i will be resting from now on..."

Mew:"Not so fast dad and bye I told my friends that i will join them at party ... See u at home..."

Mr Alex:"You brat"...

Author's pov...

When mew left the company and join his friends at bar for drinking ...he was little bit tipsy ...

When he was driving the road was almost empty because it's late at night but when he was driving front of his car there was a big truck and back same truck which was following him ...

But when the truck infront the car pull sudden break ...mew automatically apply the break but it's late the other truck following back crash the car with another truck and BOOMMMM.....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter...

What happen to mew will he be alive or not and  who was behind the accident will they able to find them or not what his gulf going to face ...?

See u all in next chapter sweethearts ❤️...

Please vote and comment sweethearts ❤️...