190. Practice

Chapter 190: Actual combat? Difficult bed play?

“Mr. Xie said that it is ok to go through the customs, let us grasp it internally.” Xiao Ziling replied blushingly. When he thought of training, the girls actually showed them a collection of their treasures.

Inside, a lot of scenes between men and men made Chen Jingwen fry on the spot, and he was very incomparable. They were not able to explain at the time that they were just pretending to be lovers, not at all what they thought, and that such actual combat did not need to be studied.

"Do you grasp it yourself?" Chu Yutian's eyes were deep. It seemed that there was a dark fire burning inside. He suddenly pressed Xiao Ziling's whole person on the bed, and the other hand began to unravel the shirt button of Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling's whole body was erected, and he felt that something big was going on. He quickly grabbed the big hand and asked for mercy: "Chu Ge, there is something to say.. listen to me.. the gentleman does not move, Chu Ge don't do it." He is begging hope that my boss will let him go.

"Xiaoling, if you can't do it, you will stay here, you can't go with me." Chu Yutian stopped the action, but looked cold and authentic.

Uh? What does Chu Yutian say about this? Xiao Ziling was stunned.

Seeing that Xiao Ziling did not understand, Chu Yutian reluctantly grabbed his own silver hair and sighed: "Do you think that you can show intimacy outside? In that base, I believe that there must be  Surveillance cameras in a place where we live,  as my intimate female companion, is it just to sleep peacefully at night without doing something?"

Xiao Ziling responded, and Chu Yutian continued: "So we have to do something to make them completely believed of you."

"But, isn't this known to others that I am a man?" Xiao Ziling knows to be naked. The first thing I thought was whether my gender would be exposed he never worrying about chastity problems...

Well, Xiaoling is a pure and slow child, and he can't ask him to be too tall.

"Reassured, I will help you cover up, although it will not be the last step, but the necessary intimacy is still going to be carried out. Xiaoling, can you accept it?"

Chu Yutian looked very serious, he was afraid that Xiao Ziling could not accept him. I hate him for what he does.

Xiao Ziling frowned and tangled. He thought that the performance outside would be fine. He did not expect to play in bed at night. And it is still a difficult bed play. The most crucial thing is that he is a man who plays the opponent.

If a woman thinks he should not refuse it. What is the man... The most tangled thing is that he is still being crushed, which makes the uncle who is 35 years old with a psychological age unable to accept it for a time.

"If it is unacceptable, I would like to find Jiang Qingyu. I think she would never refused." Chu Yutian regretted that he was happy to say that he was doing this kind of thing with Xiaoling, but Jiang Qingyu... well.

He was always planted by Xiao Ziling, and he even resisted such women.

What..?! Jiang Qingyu? No! Xiao Ziling was excited when he heard the name. How can he let the woman climb the bed of Chu Haotian? And is it his reason? This is simply joking about his life.