192. Departure

Chapter 192: Scanning? How to pass this level?

Early the next morning, under the eyes of the owners of the base, Chu Haotian Dong Haozhe took the disguised Xiao Ziling Chen Jingwen and left the base on the prepared off-road motorhome.

In the short walk of the car, the girls in the base all looked envious of the girls in the two old arms, especially Xiao Ziling, and they were poked into countless holes by various eyes. .

Xiao Ziling faced such a lot of "passionate" eyes.

He lowered his face and showed his awkward look. He seemed to be scared. He clung to Chu’s arm, the child’s cute little face, that pair. The deer-like and timid eyes of the deer, directly sitting on the Chu Yutian like pedophile. It also made the base popular and innocent and lovely.

The girls hoped that when they were in private service on a certain day, they would be able to be seen by him. The successful upper position became a partner of Chu Yutian, even if it was not fame and fortune, Chu Yutian The domineering momentum also makes these girls rush away.

Of course, Xiao Ziling provoked so many hate values, Chu Haotian is a reason, another reason is that Chen Jingwen's performance is too strong, all dare to shoot his sight, all of which was forced back by his sharp eyes, showing the Queen's demeanor.

The strong pressure makes the girls know that this woman is not easy to provoke, and that there is no confidence to defeat this kind of thing. It is that the girls of the character woman have to concentrate on the other person. It must be said that the momentum of Xiao Ziling is too weak.

Let these girls have a wrong feeling, it is too easy to think that Ko is off.

In this way, a high-end off-road motorhome, two off-road vehicles in the eyes of everyone looking forward to admire away from the base, to the military's Jingyun base.

In order to avoid energy waste, Chu Yutian, four of them are sitting in the exclusive off-road motorhome of Chu Yutian. Cao Yang is responsible for driving, and Li Shuang, the co-pilot (the old Li of the attack group).

The two off-road vehicles were led by Qin Shangfeng, and the remaining seven were all members of the combat group belonging to the Dong Haozhe team.

Choosing to follow the players in the past, Dong Haozhe and Chu Haotian have spent a lot of time thinking, not many people. More than one is bloated, and the ability to adapt will be worse.

In case of any situation, it is easy to command out of control. But people can't be too small, so that they can't show the momentum of the base. It is easy to be scorned by other bases, even if Dong Haozhe is strong and strong. It may also be caused by dissatisfaction and being attacked by the group.

So after two studies, they finally selected these people. Although the strength of the seven players is only second-order, they are fighting with Dong Haozhe all the way. The cooperation is very tacit, and often there is no need to say a word. One eye can understand Dong Haozhe.

Meaning, monitoring the heavy military base. This kind of tacit understanding is likely to save everyone's life. The third-order hearing variation of Qin Shangfeng did not allow them to fall into a blind state in the base where the restrictions were moving. Both Cao Yang and Li Shuang belong to the third-order mutator of the special department, which can play the role of the squad.