Chapter 10

"Can we go?" Rhea asked standing up from the bed as soon as Severus entered and he nodded her head trying hard to not check her out. Narcissa, he thought groaning inwardly. He is cursing himself for letting Narcissa go with Rhea for shopping. Rhea was wearing a knee-length black dress that fit her very well in all right places. He felt possessiveness surge in him when he realized everyone will be looking at her like this and went to the wardrobe confusing her. 

"Here, wear this." He said giving her the cloak. 

"It's so hot outside." She said looking at the cloak miserably and he wanted to ask her to change the dress then, but bit his tongue to stop himself and sighed. 

"Let's go then." He said looking away from her so that she won't see his scowl. She followed him eagerly as she can't wait to meet his dad and godfather. 

"Do you prefer floo or apparition?" He asked as the went out of the room and she thought about it for a while. 

"Apparition." She answered and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He thought she would say floo as she hates apparating. "I always fall down when I floo, at least in apparition, I can hold on to you without embarrassing myself." She said not looking at him and her cheeks were red from embarrassment. 

"I'm glad to be of support then." He said amused and she huffed lightly and he extended his hand to her so that they can apparate to the bank and she placed her hand in his moving towards him and he wrapped his other hand around her waist and she nodded taking a deep breath and he apparated them. 

"How can you do it without feeling sick all the time?" She groaned leaning her forehead on his chest and his hand tightened lightly around her waist and he felt someone looking at them this time and his eyes narrowed until he saw Lupin standing a few feet away from him. 

"Your wolf is here." Severus whispered as Remus walked towards them and she moved away from him instantly and turned to Remus. Severus glared when she jumped into Remus' arms as soon as she saw him and hugged him tightly. 

"Moony, I missed you so much." She said pulling away and kissing his cheek lightly. 

"Me too, cub." He said smiling down at her and kissing the top of her head meeting Severus' eyes. Severus did his best to stop glaring at the duo and looked away from them. "What brings you here?" Remus asked her. 

"We are here to see if dad and Siri had left any of their portraits in the vaults and to see Sirius' will." She said and smiled brightly as she got an idea. "Why don't you join us?"

"Uh- Sure." He glanced at Severus for a brief moment, but agreed nonetheless. 

"What are you doing here, anyways?" Rhea asked him as they entered Gringotts. 

"I came for my wedding shopping." Remus rolled his eyes. "According to Dora, I shouldn't be wearing old robes or tux and have to buy new ones as I only marry once in my lifetime."

"She is absolutely right." Rhea glared at him and he sighed. 

"Yeah, that's why I'm here. I wanted to get some money from my vault before going to buy a tux as we are marrying in muggle world." He said to her. 

"I'll come with you." She said and Severus looked at her shocked, when was this decided? "Knowing you, you will buy some normal tux and won't get a nice one."

"Fine." Remus agreed without any protest. "What about Severus?" 

Rhea stopped for a moment remembering he is with them too and looked at him, but he was looking in front and she felt bad for forgetting him like that. She was about to open her mouth when he started speaking to a Goblin.