𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

☼

"An... Eternal?"

The moment they were escorted back to the Avengers Compound, Tony immediately drilled them with questions. So, Anya had to explain.

Of course, that was after everyone was almost violently attacked by Sylvie for approaching her too fast. Loki had to ask them all to stand down while he laughed nervously. Sylvie reluctantly pulled her sword back.

Now, they were all at the lounge. Tony, Peter, Yelena, Bruce, Sam and Bucky. The others went back to their homes.

"Yeah. I even met some of them, can you believe it?" Anya sighs. "I think I spent a lot of time with them when I was a child. I felt it. There was something there. I just... don't remember anything before Ohio," she glances at Yelena.

Yelena just gives her an empathetic expression as Tony talks. "Alright, well... I think you had enough misadventures in the span of a few days. Get some rest."

Anya would've refused, but she can still feel how weak her body is. The amount of water she consumed felt like it wasn't enough. So, she nods before walking off.

Loki watches her go before following her.

As they leave, Sylvie remains with the other Avengers. Peter smiles curiously at her. "So, Miss Sylvie, I like your sword! It looks really cool!"

Sylvie's face heats up and she glances at her sword. "Thank you. I assembled it myself."

"No way! That's amazing! You need to teach me how to do something like that."

"Hey, kid. You kinda don't need swords." Tony reminds, and the rest chuckle. Sylvie grows more comfortable, and she smiles softly around them.

Meanwhile, Loki tries to catch up to Anya, but she doesn't stop walking. "Anya. Anya, we need to talk."

"I don't think there's anything we should talk about."

"How about the fact that I put you in grave danger? Anya, talk to me." He grabs her arm but she jerks it away from him before continuing walking.

"Loki, everything is fine, okay? Just... just go back to where everyone else is."

"What happened to you when we parted ways?"

She sharply turns to face him with an irritated look on her face. "You want to know what happened to me when we parted ways? I waited three years for you to come back."

"Anya..."

"Three years might be three seconds to you, but it felt like three centuries to me. I waited, and waited, and waited, but you never came back." Anya bursts, and Loki stares at her with this sullen look.

They quietly watch one another, almost challenging each other to speak. When it dawns on Anya what she just said, she is briefly shocked over her own actions.