Exam pt4

Tokoyami, Tsuyu, and Pony were making their way toward the exam site in silence, Tokoyami never spoke that much himself, and While Tsuyu wasn't one to talk a lot she also never forced a conversation, Pony, however, did like talking, She just wasn't the best at Japanese. which made it hard to talk with new people.

When they arrived at the exam site going to fight Ectoplasm, they saw he was already waiting, But he wasn't alone, There were half a dozen clones already standing at the ready with them starting right as they entered,'' Horn Canon.'' Pony called out as he placed both her pointer fingers on the side of her head and fired out her two horns toward a nearby Ectoplasm, Something that Ectoplasm had no trouble kicking out the way.

Dark shadow flew up Tokoyami's chest Going high, Right as Tsuyu jumped up high. Dark shadow went in her path, Allowing her to kick of dark shadow downward, Where she landed a  spinning downward heel kick right onto Ectoplasm's right collarbone destroying the clone.'' Fumi'' She called out as she moved her tongue, Which was enough for him to understand he needed to reposition which he did, as he jumped and dark shadow pulled him toward that side, Right as An clone of Ectoplasm gave a sweep kick

Tsuyu and Tokoyami began working in perfect harmony, They shared a few words between them, while knowing what to do, As Pony began walking next to them, Fighting seemingly on her own, As she couldn't understand Tsuyu and Tokoyami that well. She tried to work with them aswell as she could but they were just out of sync. 

Tokoyami and Dark shadow moved as if they were mentally talking with Tsuyu, to give her a springboard. But It was like they ignored Pony, Sometimes her attacks were blocked by Dark shadow and Tsuyu.  It became horrible for Pony. 

----- A little earlier----

'' Why did those team-up?'' Why do you think miss Kendo.'' Nemuri said with Kendo thinking about it but as far as she knew there's nothing they needed to work on. She only really knew Pony and she only needed to work on her Japanese.''' It's their communication.'' Shinso said with Nemuri clapping.'' Golden star, Yes, With miss Amerika, it's a clear fault, She just doesn't know how to speak Japanese perfectly which will make it hard, And miss Asui and mister Tokoyami know how to act without talking, Which if they don't fix that will cause problems for anyone they work with.'' Nemuri said with Tetsutetsu raising his hand.

'' But mam, Is perfect teamwork not exactly what we should strive for?'' Yes, Tetsutetsu, Teamwork is extremely important, But that would require the full team, If they don't work Pony into their teamwork it will cause problems.

-- back to the present--

'' I see what you mean mam,'' Tetsutetsu said as it became really clear that it was a problem. So far the only teamwork they had shown, Was then Asui helped Pony to reach the next level. For the rest it was nothing. Pony however did show that she could handle herself. She had control over 4 horns that she was moving around at high speeds being able to take down Clones by herself. But each time Pony tried working together it caused some problems.

Tsuyu jumping into a horn, Or dark shadow's connection with Tokoyami blocking the horn's path. Which got everyone frustrated. And it was hard to look at for everyone back in the watching room. To see the connection between Tsuyu and Tokoyami that most people could only dream off was now causing them so much trouble, Because as they had shown once on accident, Tsuyu could jump off Pony's horns, Which could give any pro trouble.

They came to the final point, Ectoplasm stood with three large Clone next to him.'' You finally got thru toward the final battle I see.'' Ectoplasm said as he noticed the three students standing at the entrance of the room with him standing at the exit.