193. Love Rivals?

Chapter 193: Love rivals? The charm of the Queen?

When everyone scanned it, the soldier asked the men to remove the railing and then said to Qin Shangfeng: "Wait a moment our warriors will take you to the base. You will arrange your rest."

Qin Shangfeng nodded: "Thank you!"

At this time, a warrior rode a three-wheeled motorbike, and one of the fighters went up and waved at them, indicating that they would follow them.

The three cars drove into the periphery of the base and rushed to the real Jingyun base.

Seeing that the three cars were far from the entrance shadow, the soldiers went straight into the small house on one side, there was a radio in the small room, and a communications soldier. Seeing that the soldier entered, the communications soldier quickly stood up and saluted: "Colonel, please give instructions!"

The colonel said to the communications officer: "Contact the headquarters, there is a new base leader to enter."

"Yes!" The communications officer quickly sat down, waiting for the colonel to order.

The colonel turned on the scanner and looked at the information inside. He concluded that: "Lingtian base, the leader one: the third-order lightning system; the leader two: the third-order gas system; the suspected first-person bodyguard two, a second-order water system , a second-order soil system; suspected guard captain: second-order speed variant; seven guards: first-order awakened, three power awakened. Two fire awakens, speed, one wood. The female companion is an ordinary person."

The communicationsman sent all of this information and said, "The colonel has already sent it!"

The colonel nodded and coldly removed all the information in the scanner. Ready to go out to meet the next wave of guests.

Outside the surveillance of the situation, the military ranks similar to the colonel, when the colonel came out, he asked: "How? Land school, did the group have threatened?"

The land school heard the question. Shaking his head: "Zhu staff, this Lingtian base has nothing to note, it seems to be an ultra-small base."

Zhu’s staff listened to this and suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. The leaders of various bases appeared for many days, and the soldiers responsible for their security were very nervous. They feared that awakened people would threaten the safety of their base. This is why they do not resist the use of this means to obtain these leaders.

"Why is your face so serious?" Zhu staff strangely glanced at this seemingly stiff partner. For such a small role, there is no need for this dignified expression, it seems that there is something difficult to solve.

The land school heard a word and asked: "Really? I didn’t know why but I just feel that my heart is heavy. It seems that I am not doing well. It seems that my mood is not right."

Zhu’s staff sighed with a sigh: “Getting the information of those people by this means, and telling the truth, he feel very uncomfortable in my heart. But for the safety of our base, for those ordinary survivors, even if it violates our morality. Violating our Will, we must also do it, Lao Lu, you put too much pressure on yourself."

Old friends only open their mouths to explain, he does not want this friend to ruin because he can not pass this heart.

The school on the land is confused. Isn’t his fault right? Why is there a voice in my heart that is screaming, right? Why is there a sense of crisis in my heart? Do you think more about yourself? Forget it, perhaps as the Zhu staff said, he put too much pressure on himself, and for the base, he personally did this deceptive thing, and it really put him under a lot of pressure.