lights on

After a while the lights came back on and you covered your eyes with a hiss havin been looking directly at one without realizing of course sun leaned over you with concern "are you alright y/n?" He asked with a concerned tone "yeah just got flashbanged by that damn light is all" you grumbled before squinting up at the animatronic who had gone back to his regular appearance "there's your pretty face" you mumbled, sitting up and patting Sun's cheek "was starting to miss it" you added, earning a sheepish giggle from sun who covered his mouth with one hand and held the other out to help you up "now I don't know about pretty Y/n" he replied once you got up off of the floor "fine then, cute" you said with a slight smirk, Sun then covered his face and shook his head "Oh ho ho don't-don't flatter me y/n" he replied "what, you are cute...in a weird vintage doll sorta way" you said as you walked away to a few storage shelves against the wall and started to look through them for something to do "weren't you going to show me what real stars looked like?" Sun questioned as he followed you over to the shelves "Oh yeah, I was" you said as you pulled your phone out and opened Google, searching for pictures of stars and sitting on the floor yet again, Sun sat behind you and looked over your shoulder "there ya go" you said, showing him a picture "wow, they do look like glitter" Sun replied "yeah, and up close they look like giant balls of fire... cause that's what they are" you explained, as you opened another picture, a diagram of a star up close "wow, so they look nothing like those" Sun replied, pointing to the ceiling "nope, not even close, they look more like pictures you see of the sun...probably because the sun is a star" you explained "IT IS?" Sun questioned causing you to jump slightly since he was right next to your ear "yes yes the sun is a star and the moon is a giant rock that reflects the light from the sun, please don't shout in my ear" you answered "so the moon wouldn't glow without the sun? Sorta like how Moon wouldn't even exist without me since I'm the lead ai?" Sun questioned "yeah I guess so" you replied, looking at the time "do you want me to tell you about the other planets before I go to sleep?" You asked, watching as sun slunk around you and sat directly in front of you, rocking excitedly "YES YES PLEASE TELL ME MORE" he answered with a rapid nod, before slouching forward and looking at you expectantly.
After a while you found yourself leaned into Sun's side with your head on his shoulder as he sat with his back against the wall, looking at the various pictures you showed him while you tiredly explained most of what you knew about the planets