[Hopekook] Hyung, I'm Gay

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Jungkook smiled as he rests his head on Hoseok's shoulder, playing with his fingers as they watched. There was a knock on the door, making them look at each other. Pausing the movie, they both stood up and went to check it out.

Jungkook walked to the door and opened it, gasping.
"Noona!" He screamed, hugging the woman who chuckles.
"My Kookie!" She says and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Hoseok's eyes widened, and he starts to get jealous. But he didn't show it. He smiled at the woman, who bowed at him.
"Why are you here? Come on in" Jungkook says and she chuckled.
"No, no, it's okay... I'm just here to drop something... My gift for you" She says, and gave the gift.

Jungkook looks back and saw Hoseok walk away.
"Seems like you need to do something to your sulky boyfriend, I got him a gift too" She says before bidding goodbye.

Jungkook chuckles and held the two gifts in his hands. He walked to the living room, seeing a sulky Hoseok, who's all pouty.
"Aww, my sunshine" Jungkook says as he walked to the couch. He sat on Hoseok's lap, facing him.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks as he stared at Hoseok's eyes, cupping his cheeks.
"I was jealous, okay... " Hoseok says and Jungkook giggles.
"Hyungie... She was my cousin... Hyung, I'm gay" Jungkook says and peppered Hoseok's face with kisses.

The older slowly giggled and grabbed Jungkook's waist, kissing him back.

"My jealous boyfie"

"Baby, shut up"