[Taekook] You Deserve It...

(Idea given by luvlykoos 💜)(Bestie wanted to cry 😜)

(Bestie wanted to cry 😜)

"Hyungie... Let's go to our tree" Jungkook says with a smile as he looked at Taehyung. The older stared at him, nodding with a smile on his face. Taehyung helped Jungkook up, covering him with his jacket as they walked to the door.
"You excited?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.

They arrived at the place and Taehyung's bottom lip wobbled as he saw Jungkook smile wider, seeing their favorite blossom tree. He looked away, shaking his head to keep himself from crying. He went out and open the door for Jungkook, helping him out again. He also put his cap on him as they walked to the tree.

"The leaves are falling.. " Jungkook says, giggling but stopped as he coughed. Taehyung forces a smile and they went under the tree. They sat down and immediately cuddled up to each other.
"These months was fun, honey" Jungkook says as he rubbed Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung held Jungkook's other hand, keeping it warm.
"Yeah... I'm glad you had fun, baby" Taehyung says as he kisses the side of Jungkook's head.
"Look, we have our initials here" Jungkook says as he caressed the carved letters on the tree.

"Yeah" Taehyung says. He's glad that it was dark, Jungkook can't see his tears. He bit his bottom lip as he tries not to make a noise.
"It's fun having to be with you, hyung" Jungkook says as he rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder, coughing as he shivered.

Taehyung hugged him tighter to keep him warm, kissing the top of his head again and wiped his tears so it wouldn't fall on the younger's head.
"I'm so tired... " Jungkook says, coughing again.
"Go rest, baby... You deserve it for so long... " Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's arm.

"You'll be okay, right?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled, being contented. He slowly closed his eyes, his grip on Taehyung's hand loosening. Taehyung now let his tears slide down.

"I'm glad you're at peace now, baby... It's hard to see you suffer, and it's even hard to see you like this... But this is for the best, you're not suffering anymore... "