Chapter 9

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

A ray of sunlight woke me up. "good morning, master Lilian. Did you have a goodnight's rest?" Esta asked, placing a tray with a cup of water. "i made you some water with lemon. It will help cleanse your palate."

"thank you, Esta. Can you bring a workout outfit for me? I want to go on a jog before breakfast. Also, tell Kiri to cook breakfast enough for the other elves and goblins too. I would like to get to know more about all of you through breakfast." i asked her.

Esta started crying in joy and hugs me, saying thank you a billion times before going into the wardrobe for my workout outfit. After that, she left with a POP!
__________________________________

Lilian's workout outfit

__________________________________

Heading out to the garden, i start up with a warming exercise before jogging around the forest. The creatures are waking up right now. A unicorn nibbling the grass, an acromantula taking care of its young (it left me alone, luckily), a centauresses bleeding.... Wait! A centauresses bleeding!!

I quickly ran to the centauresses. It was giving birth right now and the father is nowhere to be found. "hey, wake up. I'm going to help you. I need you to push." the centauresses agreed and starts pushing.

After an hour

Finally, the foals were born. It was a pair of twin boys. They are so cute! I quickly gave them to their mother to calm her down (thank you nursing school!)." thank you so much for your help. I was talking a walk when the twins started coming and i was too far from my flock to call for help. If ypu didn't come, i wouldn't know what to do. My name ia Memphis. Please, what's your name, child?"

"my name is Lilian Potter with too many titles. I am the head and the sole lady to the Emrys line." that's when we heard galloping coming oir way. A centaur came, who i suspect is the Memphis mate, rushed up to her, still holding the twins.

"Memphis! I'm so sorry for not being there for your birth," the centaur cried. "no, Aston. It's not your fault. I should have been near the flock since I'm getting bigger. Lady Emrys helped me gave birth to the twin." Memphis explained.

Aston, finally noticed me standing behind me. He panicked a bit before bowing down to me, confusing me more." Your majesty, thank you for helping my mate give birth to our son's. I am Aston Everton, the king of the centaur's. In return for your help, i would like to offer an alliance with you".

I quickly declined. I helped his mate out of kindness,not a collaboration. Aston kept pushing me it and i accept it. "i understand. I would like to talk about this more tomorrow. Where shall we meet".